New here. Hello all. :)

Jul 25, 2015
Pennsylvnia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody. Im new here, I collect and restore antique Black forest carved antique pieces. Mostly clocks, and automated stuff. Cuckoos. A few pieces from my collection. Always on the hunt for new pieces, and on occasion we do let a few go. We also have a website and a facebook page for those interested to explore more. :)

1 (2).jpg 8 (2).jpg 10 (30).jpg 10.jpg 17 (2).jpg 335.jpg bf4.jpg bf7.jpg cabinet (1).jpg Cameo frame (1).jpg cock fight (6).jpg DSCF8834.JPG fox in trap (4).jpg FR1 (4).jpg opp1 (2).JPG ZZ (1).jpg

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.
Please checkout the Antiques & Collectibles forum. Even has a sub-forum, Clocks.
GL
Peace ✌

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice clocks ... But i think if you put up a site to sell a item or sell a item on Tnet you have to be a charter member .. So this post of yours could be gone as soon as a mod see's it ..

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything micanical is neat, if it doesn't have computer chip I like it. Welcome.

OP
OP
Antiquecuckooclock.org
Jul 25, 2015
Pennsylvnia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice clocks ... But i think if you put up a site to sell a item or sell a item on Tnet you have to be a charter member .. So this post of yours could be gone as soon as a mod see's it ..

Nothing I shared here is for sale. But thanks for looking. and the warm welcome. lol

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cannot sell a product through TreasureNet without being a Charter Member
or Dealer. & either way you cannot Private Message members to sell, or advertise. unless they ask you to

This is a quote from a mod. Using your website address as your handle seems to violate TNet terms, since you are selling clocks on your site. If I'm wrong about this info, I apologize in advance.

Even if it is allowed, it's seems like the only reason you came here is to advertise your website and not discuss metal detecting or treasure hunting. Just my opinion...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a quote from a mod. Using your website address as your handle seems to violate TNet terms, since you are selling clocks on your site. If I'm wrong about this info, I apologize in advance.

Even if it is allowed, it's seems like the only reason you came here is to advertise your website and not discuss metal detecting or treasure hunting. Just my opinion...
I would have to say you are right on here .. That is what i thought when i saw the website as his signature ...

OP
OP
Antiquecuckooclock.org
Jul 25, 2015
Pennsylvnia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have to say you are right on here .. That is what i thought when i saw the website as his signature ...

I suppose treasure hunting takes many forms, And im a hunter/collector. NOT a dealer. 99.9% of my site is dedicated to sharing and education. Can anyone show a quote from a mod where is specifies that ANY treasure shared here MUST BE FOUND with a metal detector?
Again... NOTHING I have shared here is for sale.
Thanks again for the warm welcome. :)

PS I DID NOTICE in the registration process the forum format SPECIFICALLY INVITED ME TO USE AND SHARE my website and signature. Just saying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread