Takes Good Care of his/her tools

Floristweb

Feb 21, 2015
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old John Connelly song reminds me of some great folks that I've had the pleasure to befriend here on Treasurenet... Just for fun, listen to it then reply naming (BKA screen-naming) folks who are good enough to fall into this special category of people......

Here's the link....

"True as a level" is my favorite line... BTW Limitool and Huntsman53 fit the song... Great people!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Teri.... Thanks for the kind words! But what the hell are you doing up at 3:00 in the morning? I'm sure many other members here on T-Net have made some new friends here also. Thanks.
Sold my other home this morning!!!!! An old former long haired rocker named J.J. Holloway bought it. He was a hell of a drummer. Managing a restaurant now in west Nashville. He's from my stomping grounds in MI. also. I told him I hung up my rocking days and my drum sticks long ago. He played the Sunset Strip for a long time in some bands.... "One Touch" was one of them.

OP
OP
F

Floristweb

Feb 21, 2015
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Teri.... Thanks for the kind words! But what the hell are you doing up at 3:00 in the morning? I'm sure many other members here on T-Net have made some new friends here also. Thanks.
Sold my other home this morning!!!!! An old former long haired rocker named J.J. Holloway bought it. He was a hell of a drummer. Managing a restaurant now in west Nashville. He's from my stomping grounds in MI. also. I told him I hung up my rocking days and my drum sticks long ago. He played the Sunset Strip for a long time in some bands.... "One Touch" was one of them.

WOO HOO! on house sale:hello2::icon_thumleft:... And Thank Goodness your new neighbor is somebody cool.

I was youtubing old songs, and Carpenter just reminded me of good folks.... Then figured I'd try to start a thread where folks would think of good folks, instead of all the bad ones that take up too much of all our time. Who knew ya could equate and old country song to an old rocker LOL...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOO HOO! on house sale:hello2::icon_thumleft:... And Thank Goodness your new neighbor is somebody cool.

I was youtubing old songs, and Carpenter just reminded me of good folks.... Then figured I'd try to start a thread where folks would think of good folks, instead of all the bad ones that take up too much of all our time. Who knew ya could equate and old country song to an old rocker LOL...

Let's not get carried away now Terri with "equating an old country song to an old rocker" ..... Not!!!! And your thread intention is a good one (very good).... but I'm NOT equating this guy within your intentions. I don't know him (only our common past interests).

I totally get your intent.... Now get over here and let's have a good meal, swim and have some fun before you have to go back to S.C. You, Steve and Tab are the best... I'd MD and explore with you 3 ANYDAY!!!!!!!! You too Frank.

OP
OP
F

Floristweb

Feb 21, 2015
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's not get carried away now Terri with "equating an old country song to an old rocker" ..... Not!!!! And your thread intention is a good one (very good).... but I'm NOT equating this guy within your intentions. I don't know him (only our common past interests).

I totally get your intent.... Now get over here and let's have a good meal, swim and have some fun before you have to go back to S.C. You, Steve and Tab are the best... I'd MD and explore with you 3 ANYDAY!!!!!!!! You too Frank.

LOL... The old rocker I was referring to was you silly... :headbang:

Docpr

Greenie
Mar 11, 2013
Cowtown,Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mostly a Lurker here but this song always reminds me of my Dad.
I try to always live my life like it also.
Thanks for bringing it up...............:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread