Tresure hunt of a life time

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Colorado Gold Sticks Discovery Treasure Finder 900
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hellow my name is Jason im an American Mexican i live in CD. Obregon Sonora Mex. i have several places that that r 97% shure..[[[ gold coins and posibly bars]]] .lots of history about Mex and it;s gold...and i live right in the middel of a ton of it . i have a lot of family and more friends ton;s of history. i have Colorado Gold Sticks but i cant seem 2 make them work 4 me. iv tried everything 3 gold rings 2 gether and nothing iv shut of the box and practiced with water nothing. i also have a Whites XLT but it dont have the depth i need . . i need a detector that will reach at least 2 meters and gold detection i will take u untill we pull out 20 gold coins each..so i can buy a good detector. if ur interested in a tresure hunt of a life time leave me a message here 4 all 2 enjoy and if ur interested we will work out the details in private. i will interduce u 2 many ppl give u some history and take u 2 exact places 4 future hunts good places because i would greatly appreciate the help the best of luck and God Bless.........Ok had aa lot of views and it was brought 2 my attencion that a lot of ppl might not beleave me looks like they were right .BUT if u wanna beleave take a chance this is no gimmic scam joke it;s all in the history and i no a specific part of it and where it is ..take a chance im not askin 4 ur $ im willing 2 take u so i can buy a machine and it;ll b fun 2 see ur face ..im not stingy as u can tell 20 coins is some find...................................................................................ok looks like lady luck is on my side im gooin treasure hunting here in just a few days tks 4 the commits sugestons and advice i will up date u on what i find tks best of luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lol i wish it was that easy ppl dont just give that much $

Last edited:

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Deus goes down about 3 meters. I know because I dropped it off the dock at the lake

OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Gold 72 you just don't know Erik in NJ. He's got BIG $$$". I know he walks down the street at Christmas handing out Rolex watches.

I want 2 beleve u this is verry important 2 me i would also love 2 help the ppl but iv never had any 1 offer my serious $ b4

lazabert

May 11, 2015
Broad Brook, ct
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE 250 & 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it sounds too good to be true , well, then ......................... I like searching my back yard - and my local parks.. haha -- are you serious dude--lol... Good Luck

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and welcome Jason, the good folk here are having a bit of fun because many many people in the past have come here with similar requests and promises of buried riches, and nothing has come of it. Lots of people from the Philippines with half-baked dreams of finding Yamashita's gold or offering boxes of fake treasury notes have caused many here to be suspicious, but Mexico is definitely rich with Spanish treasure and coins, and I've seen other members post great finds from Mexico that are very impressive. Good luck!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you can all get together and rent a deep seeking detector, and look for the treasure.
Hope all goes well and you find it! GL!

OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If it sounds too good to be true , well, then ......................... I like searching my back yard - and my local parks.. haha -- are you serious dude--lol... Good Luck

Ya usaly is but there r some good ppl left in this world........yes yes i am not a gimmic i hav several great places 2 hunt i can put some 1 almost right on top of it iv been trying 2 do this my self but the detector i hav just isant enough and i dont hav the $ 2 get the 1 i need so im willing 2 share the welth make me happy make them happy the spice of life....wish u the best of luck

OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello and welcome Jason, the good folk here are having a bit of fun because many many people in the past have come here with similar requests and promises of buried riches, and nothing has come of it. Lots of people from the Philippines with half-baked dreams of finding Yamashita's gold or offering boxes of fake treasury notes have caused many here to be suspicious, but Mexico is definitely rich with Spanish treasure and coins, and I've seen other members post great finds from Mexico that are very impressive. Good luck!

Ya i can understand that and it will b hard 2 convince them hopefully some 1 will take me serious it is not a scam it is not a gimmic it is real thats y i joined this site looking 4 some 1 to help me out in return i will help them

OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dude if your going to try ---at least have 50% of your words spelled correctly --lmao... hey guess what? Most of my most treasured finds were from my backyard.

And wat yall find dair....srry 4 my english i speak read and can right some but dont us it verry much down here lol

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet ! I moved your post to General Discussion
as it is More Appropriate here :thumbsup:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want 2 beleve u this is verry important 2 me i would also love 2 help the ppl but iv never had any 1 offer my serious $ b4

Ignore them Gold.
I believe they are Bucking for a Vacation from treasureNet :thumbsup:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hellow my name is Jason im an American Mexican i live in CD. Obregon Sonora Mex. i have several places that that r 97% shure..[[[ gold coins and posibly bars]]] .lots of history about Mex and it;s gold...and i live right in the middel of a ton of it . i have a lot of family and more friends ton;s of history. i have Colorado Gold Sticks but i cant seem 2 make them work 4 me. iv tried everything 3 gold rings 2 gether and nothing iv shut of the box and practiced with water nothing. i also have a Whites XLT but it dont have the depth i need . . i need a detector that will reach at least 2 meters and gold detection i will take u untill we pull out 20 gold coins each..so i can buy a good detector. if ur interested in a tresure hunt of a life time leave me a message here 4 all 2 enjoy and if ur interested we will work out the details in private. i will interduce u 2 many ppl give u some history and take u 2 exact places 4 future hunts good places because i would greatly appreciate the help the best of luck and God Bless

Good Luck !

by the way it is OK to invite People to hunt with you & look for
Hunting partners here. But don't ask for Financing or Donations .
These would be against the Rules.
so You are Fine ! :thumbsup:

as for those offering to wire $$ , It may also be considered a violation to "Offer" Financing to members.
especially if the offer is an empty one. (scam)

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GOLD 72

Jul 24, 2015
CD Obregon Sonora Mex.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Tks and tks ...ya im not interested in money i need a detector that will get the job done i cant seem 2 make it happen my self so i though id invite some 1 with the right equipment no how ..2 go on a hunt of a life time will it b his best idn but he will neverforget it and i;ll probly make a friend and i can buy me a detector that will do wat i need tks good luck

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... Obregon Sonora Mex. i have several places that that r 97% shure..[[[ gold coins and posibly bars]]] .lots of history about Mex and it;s gold...and i live right in the middel of a ton of it .....

Jason, can I save you a ton of time ? Mexico superstition lore is jam-packed with "sure-fire-treasures" everywhere. Everyone down there is certain that treasures most certainly lurk in every cave, ruin, etc.... Conquistadors, pancho villa, blah blah blah . And they're all silly embellished legend.

Where I live in central coast CA, is lots of agriculture. As a result, a lot of emigrant labor comes here for jobs. So I have met scores of folks born there, and moved up here. And ... yup .... they've all got treasure stories like yours "if only we had a metal detector that could detect 2 to 3 meters deep!".

At first I was always spell-bound by the stories. Each one packed with "iron-clad proof". So eventually I joined up with an employee friend , who took me deep into the mountains of the Sierra madres. Little mountain towns that were 300+ years old , where the Spanish had mined gold. People living in old adobe homes that were hundreds of years old. Churches from the 1700 & 1800s, etc... But when we got there, and I started inquiring more deeply about the treasure leads we were there to pursue, turns out they all fall apart. They were all of the sort like "he said that she said that they saw, that he said, that ....... ", well, you get the picture. Supposed treasures that were found already, when you went to try to interview the person, well .... it turns out they didn't exactly see it themselves, but they knew the person who did. So you go to try to track down THAT person. And ... well , it turns out they too didn't exactly see the treasure. But they knew someone else who did! And so on and so forth, till you finally realize THERE WAS NO TREASURE. Yet when it gets told over and over, before you know it, it's "200 bars of gold" blah blah blah

So I have come to conclude that all the mexican treasure lore, is of the same sort as the Philippine yamashito type stuff. Fun campfire stories, but total bologna. I know you won't believe what I'm telling you, because the lore is that deep. But ... I tried.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
PS: After hunting for 3 weeks at various Chihuahua desert and Sierra Madre locations, we did find individual coins as far back as the mid 1800's. But no caches.

If you really want to pursue it, get yourself a two-box Whites TM 808 detector. It won't find objects smaller than a soda can. Thus the perfect discriminator for all the pesky coin, nail, pulltab, etc... sized stuff. Since you're only looking for "big game" anyhow.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Deus goes down about 3 meters. I know because I dropped it off the dock at the lake
My F75 dropped 30 feet into a bush, got ya on depth lol.

Sounds like a great trip. Being I live close to El Paso, I would fear for my safety. I am definitely not driving my truck into Mexico, but would love to hear some of the stories and why you think there is gold coins there that no one else has got? The equipment you are looking for is not cheap, and I dont have access to any of it. I have helped others in Mexico via email. You dont need any expensive equipment. I would have to think on this ome. Its not that I dont believe you, just dont want to end up in a wooden box held hostage while you send body parts to my family asking for money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread