🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kellyco's 60th Bday party....WOW!!!

What an incredible day!!! Had to be over a thousand guests enjoying the fellowship, fun and treasures... I was not only able to score some swag from some of the vendors, but also added to my library of hunting books. An total thrill meeting the Diggers... Ringy and KG... they were so cool and down to earth, Ringy really liked my tat! HA! Best part was meeting the clubs that were representing... what incredible displays they had!

Would have stuck around longer, but promised my bride a trip over to Mt. Dora... just a great day overall..

Did anyone else make it to the event....And didn't you have a great time?

Thanks Kellyco...well done today!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jail the cheater ( haha destroyed the phone)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there. I worked directing traffic in the morning and rest of day was in showroom or tents.

Your correct there were over a 1000 guests by 11:30am.....Event was fantastic, a ton of detectors were given away as prizes.....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dave, how can you be there and not meet T_H?

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What killed me was the lunch trucks shut down at noon cuz they had "been serving food all morning and needed a break" Everybody was like WTF?? Lunch trucks shutting down for lunch... classic.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
me? I would be yelling " where is Treasure Hunter?"

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They only stopped serving for 15 mins.....

Any of the KC staff would have pointed me out. 👍 I was wearing hat the said Treasure Hunter too...

I got there at 8:15 am and cars were constantly pulling in. This is 4th event I have been to at KC and this one was an extravaganza! Spent some time talking to Gary Schafer and Nadia from Minelab too......

Talk to the Diggers, and Booty Salvage, all great people, got to see and hold some of the gold they found too... HEAVY!

Ran into WillieD from StPete, The Buligarian from Ft Lauderdale and Col.Dan from Orlando too....

Last edited:

jpmccutc

Apr 19, 2013
Debary, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Minelab Excalibur II
Garrett pin pointer,vibra tector 730
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there from about 9 until 1:30. Had a great time. Very well executed !! It's was great to meet and talk to reps and also see all the clubs and finds there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread