RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are advocating freedom, oh-boy, your going to piss off allot of puppets, err, people.

Naw, only a few so far. Flushed out a few trolls on another site... Most of us support liberty.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Anarchist, just saying..... And I watched the whole thing. I don't know any miners you've depicted in the video. And I know more than a couple.
Just for the record you don't have any "God given rights" Your rights came from a much lower source, politicians.
What Governments give, Governments can take away.

Your not advocating liberty, just a playground bully. Guns, God, and what was the rest. You rattle like a hollow gourd.
Maybe I'll get banned.

OP
OP
RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anarchist, just saying..... And I watched the whole thing. I don't know any miners you've depicted in the video. And I know more than a couple.
Just for the record you don't have any "God given rights" Your rights came from a much lower source, politicians.

Your not advocating liberty, just a playground bully. Guns, God, and what was the rest. You rattle like a hollow gourd.
Maybe I'll get banned.

hvacker, Regardless of what you think, I will stand and fight for your God given Rights. Look up Inalienable Rights. They are not issued by government nor man, however I agree with you that that government could take them away. And you forgot Gold; God, Guns & Gold...

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maybe I'll get banned.

hvacker, Regardless of what you think, I will stand and fight for your God given Rights. Look up Inalienable Rights. They are not issued by government nor man, however I agree with you that that government could take them away. And you forgot Gold; God, Guns & Gold...

RotGrub I agree with you 101 %. You should become a Charter member and join the political forum....I think you would like it.
I watched your video again. AMRA member :icon_thumright: I can see,though, people that lean to the left.....having a problem with it. Not a legit problem..but....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember politics is only allowed in our politics forum.

OP
OP
RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RotGrub I agree with you 101 %. You should become a Charter member and join the political forum....I think you would like it.
I watched your video again. AMRA member :icon_thumright: I can see,though, people that lean to the left.....having a problem with it. Not a legit problem..but....

what is a charter member

OP
OP
RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I did not know this. If this thread would be better placed in the political forum please relocate it.

OP
OP
RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the politics forum?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics forum is a sub forum of Charter Member Forum. Charter Member forum costs $20 a year to be a member. . We require any one who wishes to sell here to be a CM or a supporting vendor.

OP
OP
RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics forum is a sub forum of Charter Member Forum. Charter Member forum costs $20 a year to be a member. . We require any one who wishes to sell here to be a CM or a supporting vendor.

Is the politics forum visible to everyone?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the politics forum visible to everyone?
Only visible to charter members...

I also can't move a thread to politics forum if the original thread starter (op) is not a charter member.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only visible to charter members...

I also can't move a thread to politics forum if the original thread starter (op) is not a charter member.

Just a suggestion, perhaps a public thread dedicated to politics could be added. It would be subjected to all the TN rules and discussions should take place respectfully in the open for all people to learn and understand the issues that impact our outdoor activities. Excluding these types of discussions to the general public doesn't seem right. There is much wisdom within the TN members which I think is a valuable resource for the younger treasure hunters.

What do you think?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, not going to happen, the only place admins will allow politics not directly related to treasure hunting is in our politics forum. Your new here and do not know the long history of politics here...

OP
OP
RotGrub

RotGrub

Jun 13, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just opened the notifications tab and see that there has been 17 likes given for We Are Miners. Thanks, working on the next one...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions