Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015... ? did I miss memo ?

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't even have to be a disaster of biblical proportion to disrupt the food supply chain for a few months.

There was a year without a summer in our historic past.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Electromagnetic pulse, solar flare, I'm no gloom and Doomer, but for a few hundred bucks you can have enough freeze dried food for 6 months.

That's not much of a gamble, cheap insurance really.

Could not agree more Maven. Most people are ill prepared for a 48 hours disaster yet alone 6 months. Our garage has 1 year supply worth of mountain House food for a family of 4. I have a few Katadyn filters as well as a couple first aid backpacks.

Not paranoid and am hopeful of living a uneventful life until I'm 80 something. I sometimes skim some for camping supplies but I always replace it "just in case".

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it happens I want to catch that bad boy

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Listen to Treasure Hunter. More in life to worry about. I remember in the early 90's. The world was going to end at noon. I was teaching high school and at 11:59 stopped, sat on top of my desk and said that this was it. Just sat there. They had all believed the nonsense. At about 12:05 I started lecturing again(Chemistry) and then gave them a ton of homework. Told them not to believe everything they hear or read in the papers. I'm 67 now and laugh at all this. I used to say that "It's Not If, But When" , but seriously. just live life and leave no regrets...

William Monday

Jul 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tumblr_m2yfaikhnp1r0gonuo1_500.gif.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
less than a week left!! Don't be stuck dead with all those gold coins doing you no good!!

I will buy gold coins at twice face value! (limited time)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So on the 29th. do they announce the Top Secret Plan between Aliens & Warshington
to save the earth Worked ?

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bruce Willis and his team are on there way up as we speak.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
selling fear and anger and confusion today is a very popular consumer good that is used to attract attention for whatever the motive. ratings, money , or idealogy agenda or just for some peoples amusement.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Putting it in God's hands is ok, but I prefer to be some what prepared.

Let's say a big one hits the earth, creates a massive dust cloud that blocks out the sun for a year or more.

Would it be better to starve to death after eating your pets, or break out the MRE's ?

Just Sayin'.

Well I don't have pets, But I hear some of the Neighbors dogs barking occasionally
and there is a Few stray Cats available.

I'm not into fish, So I guess if they have Gold fish etc. They are safe till I get really hungry.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure is Taking long to Get here :unhappysmiley:

Kind of like waiting for Christmas when you Know your Getting something special :tongue3:

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 earthquakes in the Gulf of California this morning, a couple of 6's, 2 fives and a 4.9, plus two volcanos erupt at the same time in SW Mexico today, guess that makes all of the 2.0 quakes we are having in north Texas small change. HH and keep your heads down!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ahem! the gold coins are coming in slowly, are you non believers? act now!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread