Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015... ? did I miss memo ?

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I marked it down on my calendar last winter to be Sept. 23-24 of this year. Lot's of supporting evidence out there if you do a little searching. Will be similar to being a ground pounder in a battle trying to survive an artillery barrage. Coastal areas - bad, mountains - good, for the most part, but in a barrage, who knows. Puerto Rico - toast, and they have known this for several years, notice how they went broke just in time. Also have the 13th marked as - you will be stuck where ever you are at this date. Good luck to all, and hope it's all bunk. I did get a solar battery charger for my detectors, as their use is part of my overall survival plan, just wish I had my old Wilson Neauman back as it got 60 honest hours of use out of 2 9v carbon zincs. Cheers!!

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Mackerel!!!! if it hits we are doomed LOL!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I filed it with the Mayan calendar, Y2K, and other hysteria scares...... I am far more worried about other things.....

If it ends, it ends for all of us so not much you can do, like running to the rising end of a sinking ship, they all end up in the water in the end...

100_anniversary_titanic_sinking_by_esai8mellows-d4xbme8.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just want to know...
So I can blow all my money partying like a rock star before she hits. :P

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it hits money isnt going to be worth anything ,so you all can just send me your gold and silver. i know that you all will LOL!!!

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't blow my money just yet, 2.5 miler would do terrific damage in it's immediate ground zero with diminishing effects spreading like concentric rings out from impact zone. Suppose it hit in Bulgaria, would you even notice? Might have an effect on the worlds weather, and you might need all your coins to buy groceries. Keep a positive outlook, and ear to the ground. Might consider one small "Rock Star" party just for the heck of it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If one did hit it isn't the size of the crater that is the problem, it is the dust that it kicks into the atmosphere and blocks sunlight that is the problem....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang. I just bought new tires for the RAV4.

Think on this - the "image" shows a comet with a tail. A comet's tail is ALWAYS moving away from the sun no matter hos the comet is moving. SO, if the tail is visible it's a miss.

If it looked like a ball with a halo all around it - aw cr@p!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If one did hit it isn't the size of the crater that is the problem, it is the dust that it kicks into the atmosphere and blocks sunlight that is the problem....

Oh. You mean natures answer to global warming....global freezing!

Tell whom ever is in charge they will have to put a hold on the global destruction by comet, thing...I haven't found that gold ring yet!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True or false?
I'll have to let you know on Sept.29.
I'm in the bunker right now and reception is bad. ;)
Peace ✌

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... ’
Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Scenario

Like when they Play "Firemen" & "Zombie attack" drills

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I leave my house I feel like I am in a Zombie attack drill. :P

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmm so which is it ? True or False ?

Holy crap.... it's all TRUE. But thank God I'm paying attention and am "on it". Please, rest assured I floated in my pool today with a 2 ft. mirror and deflected sunlight upward toward this comet to deflect its path. Please feel free to ask me ANY questions.... I have 8 children to contact to get the correct answers. Let's now move on folks.... next!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

he knows this from past experience- remember when the dinosaurs got it? ( he was there)

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One about that size hit 13,000 years ago shown by ice core samples from Greenland. It either did an airburst, or hit the then existing 2 mile thick ice sheet that was covering the area it came down in, the US Great Lakes, crater impact zone still unfound. If you want to scare yourself badly do a google search for Younger Dryas debris field and check out the area where micro diamonds from this event are found, all of NA, top of SA, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. What I find so interesting about this event is that many of the Folsom type points found in the US have the diamonds embedded on one side only. Think about that for a few minutes with a nice cup of coffee and burning your favorite stogie. Cheers!!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now here's a question for you:

If you were sure the world would end on September 28th what would you do now?

And if you come up with an answer - why haven't you done it already?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions