Bitcoin users?

OP
OP
O

otrkid70

May 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
since they are not tangible I don't get em.

I have bought everything from Fresh Steaks and Hamburger To silver and Gold with Bitcoins. Anything you can buy with Cash i can buy with Bitcoins. I know people think it''s a ponzi or a scheme but I suggest reading up on it to understand it. Just thought i would ask. Carry on! lol

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
What are Bitcoins?
Peace ✌
okrkid put up a site for you to learn a bit about them.......Well from what i have seen and heard on the news it is best to stay away from them.. A lot are getting screwed by using them..

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have used BC for several years. Most places online or brick and mortar that accept BC you don't have to worry about. The biggest place for scammers is at some of the Dark Web Marketplaces (Agora, Oxygen, Therealdeal, Marketplaces):

DARK WEB MARKETPLACES

You can't just click and go to a dark/deep web site. You have to download a special browser (like TOR Browser), and all the websites end in .onion instead of .com. The dark web was originally designed by the US Navy Dept for spies to communicate. That's the "O" in TOR Browser (The Onion Router Browser).

Mike

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dark Web!? Spies!? This is gettin' good.
I've only recently learned of the mysterious "dark web".
Not sure it's a place I wanna go? ;)
Peace ✌

OP
OP
O

otrkid70

May 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I have used BC for several years. Most places online or brick and mortar that accept BC you don't have to worry about. The biggest place for scammers is at some of the Dark Web Marketplaces (Agora, Oxygen, Therealdeal, Marketplaces):

DARK WEB MARKETPLACES

You can't just click and go to a dark/deep web site. You have to download a special browser (like TOR Browser), and all the websites end in .onion instead of .com. The dark web was originally designed by the US Navy Dept for spies to communicate. That's the "O" in TOR Browser (The Onion Router Browser).

Mike

Agreed. there are tons of website that are legit and accept Bitcoin including Overstock.com I don't suggest Browsing the Darkweb.....It's filled with Vile things Such as Drugs,Criminals,Terrorists Muderers,Animal Torture. I have never seen anything On the Darkweb that i can say is good. I got Rid of TOR after i found myself in an area that was disturbing.

Bitcoin Users that have made the News are the Sorts of people who abused the Situation buying drugs,guns Etc. The Bitcoin Community is nothing like those that abused the reputation. You will barely ever see anything positive about Bitcoin because Bad news Sells more.

OP
OP
O

otrkid70

May 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations. All you folks just got put on a government "watch" list...

Let them watch 8-) But don't forget they watch you on Facebook,Twitter,linkedin,Yahoo,Google,Tnet,Twitter,Your cell phone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread