Help Needed in Columbus Ga

kp8044

Aug 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure this is the best place to post this but hopefully someone will know someone who can help me. I do not metal detect but I am looking for someone in the Columbus Ga area that does. Behind my house in Columbus is woods. A yr and a half ago my ex husband hurt and angry with me stood on our back porch and overhand threw his gold wedding band into the woods. Typing this today it still brings tears to my eyes. I dont have money to pay someone , looking for someone whos just looking for the hunt and discovery and challenge of finding lost items. I really want the wedding ring found as I am praying and trusting for the restoration of my marriage. I know the ring at one time meant the world to him. Anyone know of anyone in the Columbus/Phenix City area who may help me?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
That should be a slam dunk easy find. Assuming the terrain of your back-yards woods wasn't/isn't some sort of cluttered junky zone, filled with sheds, parked tractors/cars that dribbled metal debri, back-yard burn pits, chicken coops, etc.... Assuming just naked woods, it should be a slam dunk.

Good luck !

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to LostMyStuff.com or RingFinders.com and someone will help you. I am on there but I'm over in Valdosta which is about 3 hours away. I would be glad to search for it if I was a little closer.

Last edited:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
GOOD LUCK KP AND I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. SURLY SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU FIND THE LOST RING BEST OF LUCK TO YOU......VANZUTPHEN

graffixgirl

Apr 6, 2008
Orlando
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 800_MineLab Excalibur II_Titan3000DX w/DDcoil_minelab 505 w/DD coil AND "My vibe"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am coming to Phenix City for a few days. message me and I will try to hook up with you and help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions