Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coiltek 12x8" Platypus Elliptical All Terrain Coil | Search Coils | MetalDetectors.com

Up your metal detecting and discover more treasure with a new search coil! You could be the winner of a Coiltek 12x8” Platypus Elliptical All Terrain search coil, used for the E-Trac, Safari and Explorer. These are one of the must have accessories for all metal detectorists! This is waterproof and can be used in any terrain! Discover treasure anywhere! In addition, this coil has excellent sensitivity, a robust design, great pinpointing, coverage and more!
To enter the contest, all you have to do to enter is answer this question:
What is your preferred search coil of choice for summer and why? Tell us here on the forums or on the MDS Facebook page.
Get a bonus entry for posting a picture of the coil (or you using it) on the MDS Facebook page, along with the hashtag #MDSSummerContest”.
The contest starts now (Saturday, August 29th at 12:30PM (EDT) and will run until September 18, 2015 at 6PM (EDT). The winner will be picked at random and announced both on the forum/s, as well as the MDS Facebook page on Monday, September 21st at 9:30AM (EDT). Good luck everyone!

"Boost your E-Series to the next level"

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lhok_

Jan 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me it is My CoilTek 10x5 coil, its lightweight and shape helps it weave through the brush and weeds in the wooded areas I hunt and preforms just as awesome in the open manicured lawns and fields. The pinpointing is spot on and it is not afraid to target Deep Silver either! Have not found a Coil I like on My Etrac yet that makes me as happy as the 10X5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread