Port Nicholson front page news

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure hunter under suspicion. Solicited between $5-$10 Million from investors in a fruitless seven year search for what he estimated was between $3 billion and $5 billion in platinum and gold. Doesn't help us when things happen like this! Why?? When theirs so many wrecks out their to be found. Easy pocket money, little work I guess.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can't cheat an honest man.

Poster - You Can't Cheat an Honest Man.jpg

Someone claims you'll get a 300X return on your investment you should be suspicious.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know the whole intricacies of the story of course...but in my mind I would like to think the conversation was....

Treasure Hunter - "So fellas...I am pretty sure I found some gold and such. Even though I have no proof and just leads at this point...I'm pretty sure it will happen"

Trusting Guys with $$ - "Hey that sounds good....here ya go...take our money and good luck"

Obviously contracts were signed and such....but a fool and his money are soon parted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions