German train found in mountains??????

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows if it's true or not. My friend said a couple of people asked the people who lived in the area about this German train track . People said they saw the train come into town but never saw it leave. I guess the train was in a mountain and both ends were blown up and tracks taken. Then these two guys found a train full of gold teeth, treasure and who knows what else. I didn't see the story, but maybe someone did.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its likely that the train is there somewhere in the tunnel network. I say that since that tunnel networks is large enough to hold the train and nothing that was on the train has ever shown up. What I think may be more interesting is what else may be with it. Seeing as the tunnels were closed near the end of the war and the original intent was to use it as a production facility for war goods there may be all kinds of end of the war projects hidden in there. Maybe that nazi wonder weapon, some times called the nazi bell is hidden in there. I just hope that in the hast to find it they don't set off any booby traps or destroy any relics or things there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread