New to the forum and wanting to meet some new treasure hunters!

NeedBucksNow

Greenie
Sep 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody. My name is Matthew Brown and I'm new to this forum. I was lucky enough to find it while I was checking the ranks of some of the articles that I have written for my blog. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm looking forward to meeting some new treasure hunters. I have been been writing for a metal detector blog for about 10 months now and would like to get some more good ideas to write about. Could I also get some feedback on what you all think of my blog? I know I probably need to update the early articles but I think I have done a pretty decent job on most of them. Any other ideas about how to make it better and get some more new readers, would be great :)

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you want to meet some Th's, you need to fill out your profile so people know where you live, and a little about you. It's a courtesy you extend to new people you meet.
Jim

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:dontknow: I sort of have the feel like a piece of click bait after clicking onto that one, just saying.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Matthew; Glad to help if I can. Greetings from Boston. Welcome to the TNet. It will take me a little bit of time to read your blogs but I assure you you are in the right place here. This is the largest Forum around ok. I will respond after I have read your blogs via Personal Message ok. Please PM me as well with what your looking for specifically and I will go from there as well ok. PEACE:RONB

scavanau

Jul 7, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Ace-250, AT-Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: I sort of have the feel like a piece of click bait after clicking onto that one, just saying.

"...OR Blog That Earns Extra Income From Home Today!"

For the record, I did not click on the link.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread