New show about Knights Templar treasure

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I will be watching. I would like to see him tie it together, but that is really reaching. Frank Eagle desending.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott (oh look those 2 rocks are touching, must be a Knights Templer Clue) Wolter :tongue3:
Why am I not surprised :tongue3:

Sorry! Too much fantasy involved for Me.
I won't be watching :unhappysmiley:

Enjoy :laughing7:

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Scott (oh look those 2 rocks are touching, must be a Knights Templer Clue) Wolter :tongue3:
Why am I not surprised :tongue3:

Sorry! Too much fantasy involved for Me.
I won't be watching :unhappysmiley:

Enjoy :laughing7:

What ? You doubt the stuff that Scott Wolter espouses? Well that can only mean one thing: You are a part of the grand conspiracy theory cover up. Probably a govt. shill, freemason, illuminati , etc... sent to dissuade the rest of us from believing or searching for it. Admit it and come clean. The T'net "moderator" status is all a part of the conspiracy to make you look legitimate, believable, etc... But the disguise isn't fooling us one bit ! :laughing7:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have evidence Elvis was actually a Templar Pirate recruited during a Masonic ritual by aliens to shoot JFK; but is now hiding out in the re-converted Nazi moon-base the Illuminati maintain.

Can I sell the rights to the History Channel?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Charlie, we can tell you're poking fun at the knight's templar hidden treasure rooms. Thus this only adds ALL THE MORE PROOF of a coverup. Now why don't you and Jeff just come clean as to your real identities ? Sent to cast aspursions and doubts so that the treasure remains hidden for just you secret society fraternal government people. You can't hide behind your T'net alter-egos and avetars forever. Trying to pass yourself off as "just another Johnny 6-pack md'r". We're on to your tricks.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He is on to us, Sir Jeff of PA. Shall we run away, sire?

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-original1-350x197.jpg

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I kinda got this feeling that all you above members, and most likely posters below, will be in a far away room in your house with a small TV tuning in to this show. And on Sunday,,,,, NO I DIDN'T. I WAS JUST CLEANING MY METAL DETECTORS IN THERE.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Small TV? My "big" TV is a 19" Sony Wega CRT that's as deep as it is wide, and is old enough to vote. :laughing7:

My wife (THE ADMIRAL) asks me "Why do you watch these shows if they upset you so much?" Usually when Ancient Aliens is on.

Entertainment value. The "treasure" they find is in marketing of the anticipation of treasure never found (and probably never "lost" in the first place).

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda got this feeling that all you above members, and most likely posters below, will be in a far away room in your house with a small TV tuning in to this show. And on Sunday,,,,, NO I DIDN'T. I WAS JUST CLEANING MY METAL DETECTORS IN THERE.....

LOL I don't know about the others, But half way through the first season of Wolters series.
(I don't know if there was a 2nd.)
I realized the guy was obsessed with calling everything Knights Templer related.
The episode where he called his Buddy on the Phone from an
Exxon Station to tell him The Exxon sign images.jpg
was a clue to the Knights Templers Treasure , I turned him off :tongue3:

Being this is a Treasure Hunting Site I won't be arguing with anyone,
so this may be my last post in this thread , but personally I believe IF the Original
Knights Templers go back as far as is believed by some .
they were a small group of Posers/wannabes (ala Monty Python) living at a Time when there was Very little Gold
actually Mined yet & $100 worth of whatever there trade medium was, would have been considered
a Vast Treasure. So my belief , if they existed they may have had a Gold nugget they stole
and carried around in a matchbox size container, calling it the Arc of the Covenant. Bragging how they had this Vast treasure to Hide :laughing7:

Again My opinion that I figure is based on as Much fact as Wolters can Muster :laughing7:

So No I won't be watching. I will be reading here , & may Like & Dislike posts, But not Responding.
I really do dislike Nay Sayers who go On & On & on :tongue3:

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh Jeeze! Is he that same guy with the "hooked x" infatuation? He actually seems like a sharp and nice guy; but I went all glassy-eyed when he was viewing the priceless relics that a guy living in a $6,000 trailer pulled out to show him.

And the pyramid under the lake he couldn't find - ask the local bass fishermen what structure was there. A $200 chartplotter will map things like that.

I may have to pass and watch cat videos on YouTube instead.

adamBomb

May 30, 2014
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
Nox 700;
Past: Nox 600; CTX; CZ21; Excal II; White's DF;
920i Stealth Scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The treasure is lost. Lost at sea or buried and the person who knew where it was hidden is long gone. I used to think it was hidden by masons or a wealthy family in europe but I realized if it were they would have exposed it. No reason to keep it hidden.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... but I went all glassy-eyed when he was viewing the priceless relics that a guy living in a $6,000 trailer pulled out to show him....

I remember that episode, haha.

The end for me, was after one particular episode, of admittedly fun hollywood hype, that I went to simple google internet word search about a particular "ancient treasure" and "ancient proofs of pre-Columbus contact" blah blah. Come to find out there was a HOST of stuff written to debunk the particular writings, carvings, rocks, sculptures, etc... that they'd shown on that episode.

No doubt those script writers have access too google. So right there that told me they only put out the "hype" stuff, with no attempt to put forth explanations that can easily dismiss such conspiracy theory nonsense.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grrr. I just started watching and realized it was the fool from the show about ancient American mysteries. Just can't watch another show with him in it, so unless they actually find a room full of gold, ain't watching this one.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the episode where they find the tunnel to Snake Island and it goes on to the Lost Dutchmans stash? :icon_scratch: Or the one that they discover all the tunnels go to Area 51?

OP
OP
I

Ibuyen

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not super impressed by the first two shows. A lot of oh I think this is this so that means this. Templar treasure is here. No solid proof yet.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same observation here. If you listen to Wolter, EVERY treasure known to man has a link to the Templars. Hope it gets more factual! If it does might be an interesting show.

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Watched the first 45 mins and eye lids started to close. Missed the second one altogether. From what I saw, I guess I could watch it again if I can stay awake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread