Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 hrs isn't a big deal, I'm thinking of the day hunts of 10 hrs. What do you mean by a portable charger, is it a extra power pack? The auto charger is a good option though.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442157446.411156.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442157464.377869.jpg
This is the portable it runs on 1 aa battery and gives a few more hrs so I'm told but I haven't had to use it

OP
OP
C

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short initial outing, (5hrs), with the Deus today.
Incredible will be the word I use to describe the Deus. It's a lightning ⚡ fast, feather weight, powerhouse! Iron separation is unsurpassed by any machine I've used.
I made the machine even lighter by wearing the control box on my wrist like a watch inside a protective case made for this. I can do the same with the headphone �� controller. I also have a leather "flip open" case I can clip to my belt too.
I kept backlight on. Still has full charge.
I think this Deus is a perfect fit for my sites and style of detecting. Lot to learn.
Keep ya posted...
Peace ✌

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ignore the naysayers? I believe the kid asked for opinions on his trade. So, he shall get them.

Huge difference between providing an opinion and being nasty. I think you crossed over.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome trade! I wouldn't trade my CTX for it but I would trade an E-Trac for it.
Best of luck!

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both - if I was forced to smash one with a sledge hammer it would be the e-trac. The only edge I give the e-trac is ID'ing deep coins, ID'ing only, it is not deeper by any means.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a battery powered portable charger you can recharge anywhere even at a tree.ive never had to use it as the charge last 5 hrs .i also have a car charger

5 hours Just aint long enough for my long hunts in the deep woods.
My Opinion

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kid - I was wondering after my last post; You wouldn't happen to own a Corvette?

I have a Ford Pinto I was looking to trade, straight up.........:laughing7:

DANG MAN , THOSE FIGHTIN WORDS........LOL

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill take 1 of each . Thank You.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 hours Just aint long enough for my long hunts in the deep woods.
My Opinion

I already withdrew that statement it's 13 hrs sorry for the confusion now you can feel free to purchase one if that's all that was holding you back

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread