Town Hall Meetings on the Butte Fire, Saturday Sept. 12th

Lucky Baldwin

Nov 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
San Andreas, CA...Town Hall Meetings on the Butte Fire, Saturday Sept. 12th. Calaveras High School, Lower Gym, 350 High School Street, San Andreas, CA, Saturday Sept 12th, 1pm-3pm. Bret Harte High School, Multi Purpose Room, Angels Camp, CA, Saturday Sept 12th, 4pm-6pm

i hear they will discuss emergency services offered to those people affected by the fire. my land burned up yesterday. on the + side, maybe FEMA will give me a trailer to live in lol.

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
I hope you ask where the hell FEMA is because it has not been declared a disaster yet, as far as I can see looking at the FEMA web sight NO fires in Ca. have been. Let us know what kind of help they do offer you. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Patriots

Jul 16, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope you ask where the hell FEMA is because it has not been declared a disaster yet, as far as I can see looking at the FEMA web sight NO fires in Ca. have been. Let us know what kind of help they do offer you. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Please review the requirements and disaster declaration process. FEMA does not declare disaster and require a Presidential Disaster Declaration after a state of emergency is declared by the state and respective local government.

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
the man is totally correct, and the last fire declared i believe was in 07 or 08, in so cal. this pres has declared less disasters than Bush even though he has had more. As in More flooding and More tornados. But how is counting right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions