Southern utah rockhounding partner needed

Jared2112

Sep 15, 2015
4 corners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own a Hotel in moab and one in monticello, utah by canyonlands National Park. I have managers that run both for me so I spend most my time hikimg, rockhounding, Aaron head Hunting (on private land of coirse) and looking for meteriotes. I have had great luck. 4 great meteriotes this year, it's easy to spot the black against the red sandstone, about 18 spear tips, 22 aarowheads, the best agate I HAVE EVER SEEN, and just found a great place for malachite and azurite, very nice sepetarian nodules, some so big I need help, so much petrified wood but this year I got a permit and a few guys a d went and got a 500 pound log I put in front of my hotel and had several tourist want to buy it, one offered $2,200 and there are about 10 more logs still there but I need help getting them in my truck, the smallest worth at least $3,000 and largest about $9,000. Also found a spot with so many dinosaur bones you could lode your entire truck bed in 2 hoirs. My point is, these towns are small, anyone interested in hunting with me. Spent the last 6 years about 4 days a week going out so I kn o w so many spots, also sea fossils that look like clamp by the hundreds and quartz crystals but one 2 inches long but lots of them, so let me know. Email me at [email protected]. oh, I have 5 great cars for the deseret, jeep, huge truck, ect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions