46.2 KB · Views: 220
  • eagle2+flag.jpg
    eagle2+flag.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 213

beavis

Mar 11, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
animated_flag_usa.gif I'm with Vodka 1000, Thankyou to all of our soldiers Past, Present, and Future

OP
OP
Vodka1000

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
Missing man formation

It's the one and only holiday when we remember over one and a quarter million men and women who gave their lives in defense of our country.

Attachments

• Missing man formation2.jpg
    Missing man formation2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 164

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with you on this.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
To honor these fallen, persue the freedoms they fought so hard to preserve, always remembering why we have them.

Thank the living heroes often. then we won't doubly grieve when they are gone.

Enjoy these liberties, and yes ... take them for granted. the reason these special soldiers gave everything is so that we as Americans can go about our daily persuits without worry.

OD

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
Another thing to remember is that we can safely detect in any forest, field, or meadow without fear of being blown to bits by land mines and other relics of war. Our military has kept the enemy off our soil. We not only live in the land of the free and the home of the brave but in a land untouched by modern warfare. That, my friend, has been no small task and it is one that is most often not mentioned or even thought of.

If you don't think we are fortunate in our MD adventures, talk to some people who metal detect in the eastern bloc countries. Some of them die for their sport.

Our land is safe to explore for now, let's hope we can keep it that way.

Daryl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread