Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sam, I don't think you get the picture. This is a cache buried in PA. on state land by a fellow treasure hunter. You can legally detect and recover there. The clues will be in a book and a video on the burial. Cache #10, which was just buried, will have the clues for that one on Facebook- Legend Hunters XXL Page.
What I am talking about is thousands of $$$ in each cache. The cross cache is worth about $15K. Here's proof. The cross has 6 emeralds. This is the appraisal of one of the emerald.
Get down off the high horse and start detecting. Frank
View attachment 1230947
Are you writing about single coins or buried treasures? I am sure that Pa. will not allow treasure hunting search their state lands, without permission, and keep all the treasures. Please keep in touch from jail.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Are you writing about single coins or buried treasures? I am sure that Pa. will not allow treasure hunting search their state lands, without permission, and keep all the treasures. Please keep in touch from jail.

I have already hunted for one cache in PA. and got directions from the local ranger.
This is cross on the rock treasure before it was buried.
T Chest.jpg
Danny, we know who you are!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Check under Cache Hunting for modern caches worth thousands. I will post any further info about these caches there. Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions