Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I absolutely love your videos and am a subscriber. Your channel is a big reason I started my own channel a few months back. Hope to do half as well someday...(in finds and viewers).

That being said...I really hope you do post here more often. You only have 7 posts since Dec 2012 and I would hate to see you just hit and run for videos. You don't need the views that badly and the JD I watch would not do that (guilt trip). :laughing7: :thumbsup:

You would be a valued addition to the community and IMO you are one of the best treasure hunters on the internet. Really do hope you post and stay active (as possible) here. I know you are busy with a successful channel and that takes time. Many people here will not get that and just scoff at anything YT related....so be warned. I see deeper than that and realize the amount of time it takes.

The amount you give back with the free giveaway prizes is awesome and I truly hope you can do some stuff like that here as well. This is the biggest treasure forum around and I think you would be a fantastic addition. :occasion14:

OP
OP
JD's Variety Channel

JD's Variety Channel

Dec 27, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Teknetics T2 Special
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I absolutely love your videos and am a subscriber. Your channel is a big reason I started my own channel a few months back. Hope to do half as well someday...(in finds and viewers).

That being said...I really hope you do post here more often. You only have 7 posts since Dec 2012 and I would hate to see you just hit and run for videos. You don't need the views that badly and the JD I watch would not do that (guilt trip). :laughing7: :thumbsup:

You would be a valued addition to the community and IMO you are one of the best treasure hunters on the internet. Really do hope you post and stay active (as possible) here. I know you are busy with a successful channel and that takes time. Many people here will not get that and just scoff at anything YT related....so be warned. I see deeper than that and realize the amount of time it takes.

The amount you give back with the free giveaway prizes is awesome and I truly hope you can do some stuff like that here as well. This is the biggest treasure forum around and I think you would be a fantastic addition. :occasion14:

HAHA on the guilt trip! That was funny. :laughing7:

I actually had doubts about posting the giveaway as my first post for my return, as I hate anything that looks like spamming. But figured the info would be appreciated to any who were unaware. :)

I do plan on posting more pics and details on the main finds forum frequently, which I did shortly after this post.

I was mainly inactive because of being busy with life, and I was primarily participating on a smaller tight knit forum in the past. I was just missing out on keeping an eye on the community as a whole. Which I think I will enjoy now that things are slowing down for me and I focus on the treasure hunting world as whole now. :)

Thanks for all the kind words, and as always. HH! 8-)

QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So cool, i don't have either. Good luck everyone. Going to watch your vids.

OP
OP
JD's Variety Channel

JD's Variety Channel

Dec 27, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Teknetics T2 Special
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FYI: The draw will be on Thanksgiving day. So entries must be received by 11/25 if you want to make sure you are in the draw. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread