Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the Hoover Boys I’m a big fan. I’ve bought 4 of there shirts 3 short sleeve one long and pretty much wear them every time I detect. I bought 2 bottles of foo foo bottles and both quit spraying within a day or two. The bottles are crap, but I watch them boys every weds.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the Hoover Boys I’m a big fan. I’ve bought 4 of there shirts 3 short sleeve one long and pretty much wear them every time I detect. I bought 2 bottles of foo foo bottles and both quit spraying within a day or two. The bottles are crap, but I watch them boys every weds.

Same here...they are the only ones that don't drive me nuts with annoying lingo or just plain bad videos. Its funny too, because I'm slowly seeing other Youtube detectorists trying to imitate them.

Hopefully they dont turn to the darkside and focus more on getting views rather than sharing their passion

Last edited:

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same here...they are about the ones that don't drive me nuts with annoying lingo or just plain bad videos. Its funny too, because I'm slowly seeing other Youtube detectorists trying to imitate them.

Hopefully they dont turn to the darkside and focus more on getting views rather than sharing their passion

I don’t think so they’re genuine and consistent the views will come. Just a great bunch of guys. I am missing Bob and Brad’s newly married (so you know how they start changing after that lol) so Kurt’s having to hunt with new people. I just miss the old gang but things change....that’s life.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Being new parents, my son and daughter-in-law are finding out first hand what foo-foo juice is ..:occasion5: ... or would that be poo-poo juice?

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dihydrogen monoxide

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread