flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Uh it's very sensitive actually ... more sensitive than my Garrett Carrot. It picks up large metal objects at nearly a foot with sensitivity on max. But, it feels kinda cheap, the plastic is not great quality, it's not waterproof, and the tones and vibration are sort of cheapy sounding. These are given away free by Kellyco with new detectors so you should be able to find them cheap... I got one with my CZ21 but I gave it to a detecting buddy as a christmas present.

It's not a bad pinpointer, it does work well, but it's not worth $100... maybe $40?

Kevlardini

May 18, 2015
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got one. It is all plastic, but It's worked great for me so far. You can adjust the sensitivity on it too. I have found it extremely useful, and in fact just a few days ago before the snow came down, I found an old colonial shoe buckle with mine!

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would place the 360 #3 out of the current units that are available, with the TRX being on top followed by the Carrot.

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Vulcan 360 is ok but I don't think I would get another one. It takes way to long to turn on and sometimes it runs away, that is starts beeping slow and keeps getting faster until its going like crazy. Turn it off then turn it back on and its ok.
I'm thinking of selling my Vulcan and getting a Whites TRX.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread