DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a little heads up for those who don't already know, the woods should be open for business in most places that don't already have snow.I would go myself but turkey season is still in and I don't want to upset anyone.I have a feeling I am a little late with this one considering that mess is on its way,but if by some miracle it happens to miss you where your at and your sight is frozen,the woods are a good place to get it out your system.HH hibernating everyone.

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was actually going to the mountain today. but as usual other crap got in the way lol.
There is a old old state road that use to run through our hunting property. the state moved the road
back in the early 1900's.
along with the old sunken road there are a couple old house sites that i have been wanting to hit.
Now i will have to wait. they are calling for 24"+ to hit tomorrow uhgg

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The woods are where I head to. About 80 % of my hunting is done there.

CTwoods

Dec 9, 2015
east central Connecticut
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As of late today, the woods are still soft in east central Connecticut. Open areas are rock solid.

I went out to slow search an exact area where I had made my last colonial furniture decorative item, hoping that I might find any iron parts of it...before the snow.

I wanted to, and did find, that exact previous filled hole... before the snow mashed the disturbed leaves.

I did not find any more parts, but it reminded me that I sure do like woods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions