Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Well Number 9.... First off... NICE VIDEO GUY!!! It wouldn't for me either except I can't even get started due to where I live. Driving in the snow doesn't/wouldn't bother me at all. A little rain w/low 30's and I'm trapped on this ridge top road. Now a sudden 8" snowfall does about the same thing. I don't own a 4-wheel drive truck and the cars are almost useless. It's a 1 mile drive down to Hwy. 50 at 31 degree's on a double switchback road carved into this tall ridge. But I love where I live on this ridge top with all the critters and very little traffic. Good news is.... It never lasts very long before warm weather makes it all go away.

As many from the South will tell you.. it's not the snow.. it's the ICE! Most of our snows will start with rain first, then snow when temps fall to freezing and below,, then you have the ice covered with snow! This is what happened in Atlanta with only an inch of snow and caused all the traffic problems... and Yanks were laughing because it was only an inch of snow.

kebo (scnative)

Mar 7, 2015
Lexington, SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero; Tesoro Conquistador uMax; Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
Other
This was about as much snow as we got in the upstate part of South Carolina.

Not much to brag about!!!

PRMS0187.JPG

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wish some of those Yankees we encounter could just pronounce there R's.Hey Ma i'm taking the caw to the staw.say it with me rrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Pretend your a pirate.rrrrrrrrrr.lol

At least you know what we're saying! Ever watch "Swamp People"? There's a good reason why the show has subtitles. No one has a clue what they're saying! If you want to be on TV, enunciate and get that chaw out of your mouth, boys!

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rekon I dont awanna be on tv much anyway there-now-heah,and you just leave my chaw out of it byGawd ,bet ya gotta perdy mouth aintcha!Hey Tim,you ever see the honey Boo boo show:laughing7:Lord have mercy.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, Honey Boo Boo is a tough one to watch. I like that Shelby guy on Ax Men, but have no clue what he's saying most of the time!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Well.. we had snow last week.. but, that was last week!

SUNDAY: Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
70 here now in Middle TN. @ 2:00 pm. But its windy as hell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread