tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This add ran during the Superbowl and it didn't register in my brain until it ended and I then replayed it. Sure got me to think'n of how things will be done in the future. The household I live uses PayPal on a weekly basis now. What are your thoughts?... I went to visit the local precious metals dealer and his thoughts are this will devalue the bit coin and strengthen the value of precious metals. As for me I stink at predictions, but this one makes me wonder will this be the kind of thing I'll look back on and say I remember when this all began :dontknow:

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The New World Order plan has always been to have one currency (sp). The Euro was/is a trial for that. I think Paypal was not designed for that but it has developed in to it. As far as Bit coin, lost some money on that venture.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old money is free. Paypal "money" costs me 2.9% and 35 cents per transaction as an online seller. Paypal will also lock up your account for any reason and tie up your funds for up to six months. Paypal is a necessary evil when you sell online, but it's not "money".

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And bitcoins are NOT real money and will be worthless in the near future...

CTwoods

Dec 9, 2015
east central Connecticut
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I only watched 17 seconds of that video...sheeple training session #214

Cash is to be eliminated, so that there is total evidence of who has what, and where it went.

If "they" want to completely eradicate those who keep paper currency at home, in physical holdings...all they need to do is announce that former paper will only be valid to a certain date, and that you must turn it in for digital funds. Same thing happened when they wanted the remaining gold coins in 1933.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, that's a done deal. All y'all should get a head start on it and mail all your old money to Box 2113, Frisco, CO, 80443.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't PayPal still backed up the old fashioned way with bank or credit card accounts?

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paypal is great for buyers (and unethical scammers), but sellers beware. If you look up "chargeback" in the dictionary, they'll be a Paypal icon next to the word.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer deal with PayPal. If push comes to shove, gold and silver will be your best bet.:notworthy: Paper money is just that ----PAPER.
I have rolls of paper for the bathroom.:laughing7:
I'm still thinking about Real Estate fits in. Any thoughts?
Marvin

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, that's a done deal. All y'all should get a head start on it and mail all your old money to Box 2113, Frisco, CO, 80443.

Ok, I am sending Priority Mail. Expected delivery is Feb 30. Tracking number is 973497419387497139739. Please let me know if any money is damaged or missing I did put insurance on it.

Last edited:

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this mean my huge pile of clad will be worth even less >:(

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the way money controllers and others get paid for nothing every time inivisable money changes hands.

They don't have any costs to create paper, plastic, or metal money, but charge you for accesses to your own funds.

They are going to have a hard time shutting down the underground economey especially if it's done in trades instead of money.
John trades 3 potatoes for 2 eggs...will they require him to grind up an egg shell and drop it a computer, so they get their share?

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold, Silver, Real Estate, & tools will be the key. If you have tools & the knowledge on how to use them, you will be in demand. And yes, I'm talking about more than a screwdriver ! This way, you can except whatever type of payment you choose.

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The Creature form Jekyll Island. Read it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions