Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OV, where are ya?

Shut the hell up and leave us alone.... We're drinking Coors Light, playing some pool and in the morning were going out to dig some horseshoes!!! We may go deep diving in my cave also....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Shut the hell up and leave us alone.... We're drinking Coors Light, playing some pool and in the morning were going out to dig some horseshoes!!! We may go deep diving in my cave also....

If I ever cross the mountains to visit you I'll be sure to bring my cue stick :)

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I ever cross the mountains to visit you I'll be sure to bring my cue stick :)

Anytime partner.... I don't play much anymore but it's always fun to turn on the radio, hoist a few beers and play pool with someone new. Hell after a few beers & pool games I'm sure we'll have all world problems solved. All we'll have to do then is post the results to all! Bring it on.... :occasion14: Brad

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Anytime partner.... I don't play much anymore but it's always fun to turn on the radio, hoist a few beers and play pool with someone new. Hell after a few beers & pool games I'm sure we'll have all world problems solved. All we'll have to do then is post the results to all! Bring it on.... :occasion14: Brad

Someday my friend! I haven't played in years, but I still carry my cue stick in my truck! I would probably shoot better after a few beers!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like the toad hoffman will be in oregon hauling in gold this summer. ( never heard of much gold in oregon)

we are counting on you to keep us updated
Well i know of a few that got some good Gold in Washington state ..So there could be gold in Oregon.. Yes OV tell us your thoughts..

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think many prospectors come up here with the " Normals"......:tongue3:.... There is a lot of gold in Oregon. There used to be a lot more...they ran bucketline dredges up there. Look up Baker City. I'm going back down into the basement if I see O.v. I'll tell him thay ya'll are looking for him upstairs:laughing7:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Well i know of a few that got some good Gold in Washington state ..So there could be gold in Oregon.. Yes OV tell us your thoughts..

Is there gold in Oregon? If I were a betting man (and I'm not), I'd begin my search in the Cascades. I'm wondering where OV would go.

kebo (scnative)

Mar 7, 2015
Lexington, SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero; Tesoro Conquistador uMax; Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like the toad hoffman will be in oregon hauling in gold this summer. ( never heard of much gold in oregon)

Toad "frickin" Hoffman! What a dweeb.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Google Earth and type in Sumpter, Oregon. You can see the old dredge and all the tailings. I think they opened up the dredge for tours. There used to be a lot of "hard rock" mines up in that neck of the woods also. West of the Cascades there is gold. Rogue River is just one of them.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, I believe the Hoffman's are from Portland Oregon.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there gold in Oregon? If I were a betting man (and I'm not), I'd begin my search in the Cascades. I'm wondering where OV would go.

Oregon Viking has gone here, ALOT, a few years ago. I lost contact with the claim owners, and now there are game cams watching their equipment but no activity. (Scroll down)
Federal association claim.

Four In A Rowe Gold Claim Brookings, Oregon

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread