For Forum Members Who Just Whine on.... and on ... and on

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet another boring link to your blog....

Silver, there is no need to insult John which violates our rules....You do not have to click the link nor read the blog.....It is like a TV station, if you don't like whats on, change the channel..

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver, there is no need to insult John which violates our rules....You do not have to click the link nor read the blog.....It is like a TV station, if you don't like whats on, change the channel..
I'm Not insulting him TH, sorry if it's come across that way.

SS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SS

Maybe it is a difference in our cultures, when you say "another boring link to your blog" in America that is an insult..

OP
OP
John Winter

John Winter

Aug 23, 2014
England
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SS
For the record, (deleted by mod) This English Key-Board Warrior with the fictitious name just made me laugh. (removed by mod, personal info). Even when I made a friendly reply about meeting up for a chat, he made a quip about my (presumed) sexuality.

And all that surprises me. Like the SS I also come from the North East of England, where the people have a reputation for being friendly and courteous. There's always one who breaks the mould ... and that's a pity. The phrase, 'another boring link to your blog' means exactly the same in the UK and America. My offer to meet in a pub local to Ingleby Barford still stands.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, please stop the insults Silver....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why haven't you deleted his last post, revealing private information on here.

I did not notice he posted your first name if that was your name, I just deleted it....... That is only personal info I saw....

John, please do not post anyone's personal info including names unless they give permission...

Please end the insults.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a certain "lurker" who is loving this!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "lurker" is on the outside looking in. There is a reason he is banned on more than a dozen sites...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions