Trip to Myrtle Beach "NEED TIPS"

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you have a GOOD sand scoop?

OP
OP
R

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes,I have all the equipment I will need.That part I am ready for

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you know your machine and have all the equipment, theres not a lot to say. Reading the beach is a day to day thing sometimes. Hunt where they were and hunt where the currents have put the others. Good Luck!

NC Digger

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2015
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there towards the end of April. We went in November. Didn't find much really on the beach but did find a bunch of stuff around the picnic tables around the hotel we stayed at. Spring break is happening now there. Hopefully you will get something!

Good Luck!

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read the book," Gold Beneath the Waves" by Jim Brouwer, he is a Myrtle Beach area water hunter with a lot of tips. You will have to go to Amazon, since he doesn't offer it to dealers.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

OP
OP
R

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys thanks for all the feed back.Wayne, I will be purchasting Gold Beneath the Waves. In the winter time I am a trapper of fox & coyote , I hope I can read the beach like I can read canines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread