IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,cost DOES have something to do with it...it's definitely at a discount. If you're asking if it will see and ID coins at 8-10" accurately,well...not often. Is it one of the best all around machines out there? That's been proven to be true,yes. Do I think you will be disappointed? No. As long as you put in a lot of time with it,I don't think you will regret the buy.

PaDirtDigger

Feb 2, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im pretty happy with mine, and that price is quite nice, especially being brand new!?!? Wow... Where i have been able to hunt, i dont think that there is much past the depth that the Pro reaches. So, for me and my desires, i really like it and im glad i got it. I think for the price, its tough to beat. Good luck with it, put the hours in, and i love the small 5x8 coil... If you dont already have it, i think there is one or two right now for sale on here... Its deep and accurate and weeds through iron very well

Enjoy!!!!

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the atp is a big step up from the ace 350...learn pro mode right away.good choice

captbo

Jan 1, 2015
Calvert Co Md / Atlantic NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800.Garrett AT Pro,Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Garrett Ace 250
Deteknix X pointer
Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your purchase ! love to hear what you think after you use it a bit !

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I've been using the Ace 350 and it's been a good machine but I wanted another and I was stuck between the AT Pro and the GTI 2500. I ended up going with the AT Pro because I could get it for 450$ new. Do you guys think this was a good choice?

AT Pro is a huge leap from the 350. I did the exact same upgrade. Hunt in pro zero and learn the sounds it makes. Learn to sweep a target with the tip of the coil to check for iron. Once you learn pro mode you will find it very difficult to use your Ace 350 for more than a minute or two : D

I only use discrimination in very very trashy areas.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, good choice. The ATP will do its part if you will do yours.
I've never owned one but a friend has one and he is as good a Finder as anyone.
Congratulations on your new machine!

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
So I've been using the Ace 350 and it's been a good machine but I wanted another and I was stuck between the AT Pro and the GTI 2500. I ended up going with the AT Pro because I could get it for 450$ new. Do you guys think this was a good choice?

Good choice with a great price!

redstare

Mar 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very good fine. I also am looking for an AT PRO. I am now using an ACE250 and like it but wish to step up. Been detecting on and off for 35 years and like all the At Pro has to offer. When I sell my ACE 250 I am go to buy one also. Best of luck with yours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread