VonDigger

Dec 13, 2009
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its' been a while

This is my first time back in a long time. Lets just say life has a funny way of bringing things full circle. Man this place has changed since the last time I was here, oh, 6 or 7 years ago. I think it was just starting up. I was getting interested in treasure hunting of some sort when I got laid off from my job at the time. Since then I have had 4 other jobs. The one I am currently at seems pretty stable right now, and couple that with a photography business I am slowly working on, I guess I can say things couldn't be better. Of course work and the business comes first, but then I got the bug again and dug out the Bounty Hunter Lonestar and got it up and running again. I still need a pin pointer and I am currently looking at a couple. My main goal is to just take it out and see what I can fine. I'll be stating behind my house in a couple now grow over pastures. I'm thinking some stuff can be found here since one is dissected by an old road. But great to be back at it. :)

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back VonDigger. Look forward to your post. This hobby makes my business run better. Clears my mind, reboots me so to speak. "All work and no play makes RN a grouchy boy"

HH, Relic Nut

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back. :thumbsup: I am concerned for you since it seams like there are so many dirt fishermen in the state of PA. There may not be anymore metal to be found in the ground. :tongue3:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back!
Good luck and Happy Hunting!
Hope you find some really awesome goodies!

OP
OP
VonDigger

VonDigger

Dec 13, 2009
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya there. I picked it back up since I hit the woods a ton with my camera during my down time. I have a day job and my own photography business as well. And this isn't counting side projects. But one of those projects involves me going into the woods, so decided to start taking the MD with me as well just to see what I can find. I do some other hunting as well. Actually it's more luck, but I been doing a little coin collecting. I get most of my coins from te change I get back at he store. Still have to do an official count, but I got a ton of wheats and little drummer boy quarters, as long as a few others.

OP
OP
VonDigger

VonDigger

Dec 13, 2009
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pleny to be found, I know of a few places right around here that no one has detected yet :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread