Just Blocked Fisher Labs on Facebook... I dont need "downblouse" photos showing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok. To put the thread in perspective for those of you who don't have Facebook here is the photo in question. image.jpg

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
i don't see a find or a detector in that picture! Sorry, I was never good at these optical illusion pictures.

Last edited:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
All I will say is "If I can get a date with that beautiful Treasure Hunting Gal if I purchase a new Fisher Metal Detector, then count me in", if she is single that is! Hey, I have been divorced 7 1/2 years and am lonely, so any condemning on here will bounce off me like a super ball.

Frank

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i don't see a find or a detector in that picture!

I know you are joking because the detector is clearly visible but there were several pictures and I believe this was the one on the Facebook feed. There are other pictures where she is holding the nugget.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
She is dressed how she feels most comfortable for MDing in that environment; so whats the issue.

If she was to be rapped right there on the spot would it be her fault?

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see nothing wrong here! Dunno what was so offensive

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thread is dead. Conclusion: the OP is offended easily, and wastes time at work in Facebook. Good for the lady and her golden nuggets.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I know you are joking because the detector is clearly visible but there were several pictures and I believe this was the one on the Facebook feed. There are other pictures where she is holding the nugget.

Before I saw the picture, I knew the picture had a detector and a nugget in it but, I'm with the Caveman...I don't see them either....lol

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
If I had this picture on my facebook page and some random follower asked me to taken it down, he/she wouldn't have a chance to unfollow or block my page. I bet Fisher was laughing their butt's off at the request/requester.

Attachments

• Fisher Labs.jpg
    Fisher Labs.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 241

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Is this the picture?

Attachments

• woman-with-metal-detector-01.jpg
    woman-with-metal-detector-01.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The thread is dead. Conclusion: the OP is offended easily, and wastes time at work in Facebook. Good for the lady and her golden nuggets.

1) Thread is Dead. - Yup.
2) I conclude you don't have a clue about what I do for work, or the odd hours, or even know that I was off work by over an hour by the time I'd posted this yesterday.
3) Glad you support the lady and her nuggets.

and #4) It wasn't about the lady, as I noted, it was about the PUSH notifications from Fisher Labs, and more specifically, their RESPONSE to my suggestion that the picture wasn't about the FINDS...

But hey... Live your life.. I'll live mine, with you on "IGNORE"... because I'm easily offended.

Skippy

OP
OP
S

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I had this picture on my facebook page and some random follower asked me to taken it down, he/she wouldn't have a chance to unfollow or block my page. I bet Fisher was laughing their butt's off at the request/requester.

Probably, but that doesn't make my request wrong. People laugh at the darndest things... Me included.

Cheers!

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She is dressed how she feels most comfortable for MDing in that environment; so whats the issue.

If she was to be rapped right there on the spot would it be her fault?

"rapped"?? How does she get to be "rapped"?? Oh well, never mind:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread