Carved engraved symbol?

goldriver

Mar 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted some other symbols from the same mountain in the Jesuit treasure thread. I thought it may have been a bit out of place there. What do you guys think of these? Any opinions image.jpeg image.jpeg

OP
OP
G

goldriver

Mar 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pictures seem to be posted on there side

OP
OP
G

goldriver

Mar 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted some other symbols from the same mountain in the Jesuit treasure thread. I thought it may have been a bit out of place there. What do you guys think of these? Any opinions View attachment 1306828 View attachment 1306828

On the tombstone looking piece of granite it looks like a mans face looking to the side. I also noticed some other marking on it...I will try to change some the contrast and color to see if I can't make it any clearer.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Random blemishes on random rocks, making coincidental likenesses.

Hey goldriver, have you ever heard of this location in Hawaii ? The lava rocks, at one of the state parks, when viewed from a distance at the right angle, seem to look like the facial relief of John F. Kennedy:

JFK Profile Rock ? An Unusual Attraction in Iao Valley, Maui | Only In Hawaii

So you tell me: Coincidental and random (no matter how un-canny) ? Or purposed and designed ?

And here's a cartoon for you :)

attachment.php

OP
OP
G

goldriver

Mar 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it may be a bit of a stretch but there are many petroglyphs, mines, and a long gone ghost town on this mountain so i thought it could be something..it really did not look natural to me.

OP
OP
G

goldriver

Mar 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is the edited picture image(6).jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread