To Jeff in PA; Start A Button Forum

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what a Great Idea !

Guess what !

we had one since 2013 :laughing7:Buttons

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff; Boy you really know how to let the air out of my ideas. !!! :icon_scratch: :laughing7: I never knew there was a Button Forum here. Time for me to check it out. Spoil Sport.!!! :occasion14:PEACE:RONB

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
what a Great Idea !

Guess what !

we had one since 2013 :laughing7:Buttons

Lol that's funny, it's weird the slower sub-forums get on sites the less likely people are to post in them feeling their post will get missed, so it drives all the posts to the popular sections and overalls we get less in depth threads maybe?

Everyone who likes "buttons" should post tonight or tomorrow in that sub forum and see if it gains traffic and posts if people check it out more. I'm not too into buttons personally but I look at the maps/gps/research forums at least once a week but nobody really posts there possibly like the buttons forum maybe? But I bet some members here have good info to share if it was a busier sub forum and they thought people read it.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Surprise. Makes me think that everyone here is/was a teacher. Never read the directions or follow the posted rules. And we yelled at the kids for doing the same thing...

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Alex; I think the reason is also that the forums like the Button Forum are not located in a more prominent position. I've been here since 2011 and never knew there was such a Forum here. I assumed that button info was limited to the General Discussion Forum. I also just asked Jeff about starting a Buckles Forum. There are hundreds posted in the General Discussion Forum every year. I thought that was the norm. for now it is ok. PEACE:RONB

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, rather than see a thread wasted...

How about a swimsuit pics forum?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread