Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a gripe, and it's this. People posting on "what is it " and then just disappearing off the face of the earth. I think of this posting kind of like a conversation, and, if you're going to start a conversation you should stick around and participate in it. If you're going to post a question on a world wide forum, it stands to reason that you're going to get an answer fairly quickly, especially if your post was vague in the first place. If you don't have the time to participate, then don't bother posting until you do, because it's not being conscientious of the rest of us who are genuinely interested answering your questions. B.W.R.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, and people cut you off in traffic, run red lights and stop signs, and drive without a cent of insurance or with current registration. However, they still use the same roads we all do.

Sometimes people just come here for a little research or for info on something they might want to sell. I don't think there's a one of us here who would refuse to help someone with a question - it's what we do. Yes, it's rude, and yes it gets tiresome at times, but there's always gonna be jerks in the world. Heck, I'm even a jerk most of the time -- -- -- just ask my wife!! ROFL - Copy.gif

PuddleJumper7

Greenie
May 8, 2016
3 points AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold bug Ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sticking around, I been puzzled on my finds. I have only two I can't figure out what type of hot rocks they are. No mineral people unless you drive to major town.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome PuddleJumper. I think you'll find that Tnet is a great way to spend your resting moments - certainly better than watching the idiot box!! ...IMHO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread