You can find !anything! In China wholesale companies!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems tensions are running a bit high. How's about everyone just kickin' back, taking a long, deep breath and remembering that even though there are real people on the other end of these posts, this IS, after all, cyber land. While I find forums a tool to work with, they are also a wonderful relief valve; a place to escape the troubles of "life". And keep in mind that we ALL have our bad days - some more than others - but everything we post stays here on record for years. Is better to make our cyber home(s) interesting and informational. So kick back, pop a top and have a cyber beer on me!!

:occasion14:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Well last time I got involved in a thread similar to this the original poster claimed his house sitter got on the computer and made some of the more outlandish, unbelievable or insulting posts.

I remember the thread. It was about hiring people to go prospecting into the mountains, very rugged conditions, may not see other people for a couple of weeks, so on and so forth.

It also had to do with being tough enough to get your butt kicked for the drinking arguments/parties in camp/town- that sort of stuff.

Seems a family member was blamed for that at that time...

All very odd this is.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Alex Burke a mod? Because I'm not seeing that notation next to his name. Just wondering why this personal attack is being tolerated...

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is Alex Burke a mod? Because I'm not seeing that notation next to his name. Just wondering why this personal attack is being tolerated...

I'm not a mod, I care about this community and I helped identify the first guy who came into this forum talking trash about Americans and offering fake offers of employment a few months ago. I know a little about mining and if you read closely there are more than just the red flag comments I brought up. I haven't actually accused this guy of anything. Although I probably have some opinions.

I didn't and don't take my posts lightly I realized the personal or other risks and speak my mind to protect people of this community just like I would in person if we weren't on the web.

As far as I'm concerned the mods need to step up and into this thread and look at the other threads because I have nothing to gain as I mentioned earlier. I pm'd a mod days ago stating my concerns and was told they were looking into it.

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as I'm concerned the mods need to step up and into this thread and look at the other threads because I have nothing to gain as I mentioned earlier. I pm'd a mod days ago stating my concerns and was told they were looking into it.

That's all I hoped to hear. :wave:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a mod, I care about this community and I helped identify the first guy who came into this forum talking trash about Americans and offering fake offers of employment a few months ago. I know a little about mining and if you read closely there are more than just the red flag comments I brought up. I haven't actually accused this guy of anything. Although I probably have some opinions.

I didn't and don't take my posts lightly I realized the personal or other risks and speak my mind to protect people of this community just like I would in person if we weren't on the web.

FYI, once an issue is reported to a mod please leave it to the mods/admins to address the issue, don't break our rules by attacking or accusing members, if we see an issue that needs attention we will address it with the member, if we don't see an issue then we do nothing and we do not need to address it in the open threads

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

That's all I hoped to hear. :wave:

If they move this thread to the gold mining forum some members there will back me up because they remember the other thread a couple of months ago there. HGSOres deleted many threads and edited his comments last night so the admin if they look at this will have to look at cached and deleted threads and posts or refer to the ones I posted in this thread, as the user can't edit those posts away.

As for the comment directed at me by the other poster seeing this as a personal attack. When people admittedly multi-account, accidentally reply to their own posts using wrong account, make crazy claims, post Chinese fake gold bar ads, offer to hire people, claim they ship tons of silver ore to China, claim they just sold a mine the other day for lots of money, consistently call Americans lazy, then ask for financing, I feel okay asking a few questions...

What member behind what screen would I be attacking in this case, he says his account was compromised and he didn't actually make many of the posts? The OP has openly admitted at least 3 users have been posting on his account, one is "hiring" people, another "seeking investment" and another is I guess here to "warn" us with fake gold bar ads? I'm sorry some see my line of questioning as an attack but I encourage people to read the posts and replies very closely.

I respect the mods here and read the last comment, after typing my above reply. I will be happy to leave this thread alone and I hope everything turns out okay and the original poster is able to get his account in order. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused anyone.

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I respect the mods here and read the last comment, after typing my above reply. I will be happy to leave this thread alone and I hope everything turns out okay

Probably a good idea at this point. If you had undeniable proof this was the same person, it still holds that the mods should handle it. They have "special powers", ya know. :laughing7:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under
clause 86 a of the penal code act from EU you could be held accountable for damages attacking folks from certain countries. I would like to see a few links to the china sites. I am unhappy with American made goods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread