You can find !anything! In China wholesale companies!

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Arizona, California, Alaska, Oregon, Florida, Loui
Detector(s) used
Garret Pin pointer pro AT. "Other" methods.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was surprised. I hooked my business account on a few China export companies to find you litterly can find anything your mind can think of for cheap overseas. I couldn't believe what I saw! I'm never ordering anything off eBay again that is gold or silver. Not that I did anyways I always order from AMPEX. But they even have THAT name on non-magnetic copper with a heavy coat of 24k gold FAKE! And in package to boot. NEVER ORDER GOLD OR SILVER OFF EBAY! I was shocked when I looked back on eBay and found the same stuff I saw in China selling for 1336.45 and you could buy for $2.30. With my business licence and account, a metal detector made in China, Japan etc are half off the current price here. No min lots. Some even 1/3 off retail price. I talked to a manufacturer today. I might be in a new line of work here, if they are real.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Be careful!

33.93g high imitation canadian maple leaf gold plated coinFOB Price :
250 ~ 500 / Piece ( Negotiable )Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity:
1 Piece
Supplying Ability:
10000 Piece / Week
Payment Type: Money Gram, Western Union, T/T Ms.YangYang Zou

1oz APMEX gold bullion gold bar with 24k gold platedFOB Price :
300 ~ 400 / Piece ( Negotiable )Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity:
1 Piece
Supplying Ability:
10000 Piece / Week
Payment Type: Money Gram, Western Union, T/T Ms.YangYang Zou
Supplier Info [ China ] Rate this company This company is registered as a free member and is not verified or authenticated by TradeKey.com. Contact DetailsSimilar Products
1oz Apmex Gold Bullion Gold Bar With 24k Gold Plated
View Enlarge Image

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 391
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The detectors I wouldn't mind having, if the circuits were correct idk if they switch out and they are fake? The gold I posted for your guys info. I mine my gold and silver daily. I wouldn't be caught dead selling that on eBay its federal time in prison. No I think I like outside and freedom! However about 7 years ago I bout a few APMEX bars off eBay now I'm wondering if they are real. It was thru APMEX but now I'm not sure. Makes me mad, is what it does. People spending that kind of money for a ounce of gold and some scum bag rips a older couple off or someone saving for a special purchase. I would track the return address back to the sender and commit a felony if that happened to me. I'm just now finding out about this stuff, probably old news to you guys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I checked today. And you would be surprised to know mine lab DOES send some contracts to China! So I'm thinking that worker X at Mina lab shop takes the shell with some circuits to his friend or family member Ys! Then China worker Z That does circuits for another contractor puts cheap stuff in a real mine lab making it work and then sells it to us.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im confused. How is selling gold or silver you mine on ebay illegal?

cactusman

Nov 15, 2015
Western USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, AT Max, AT Pro, Ace 350, GTI-2500, Infinium LS, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Pro-Pointer AT, Fisher F75 LTD2, Gold Bug 2, F-Pulse, Whites 24K, TM-808, Schonstedt Maggie, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I try very hard not to buy anything made in China. It is pretty much junk wherever it is sold. It is impossible to avoid but I try. Never know I might be saving my own job.

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im confused. How is selling gold or silver you mine on ebay illegal?
its not, that's the good sales. It's people that order these fakes and sell em as real that are trash. Maybe you are reading my response to member duggymmup. He kinda put a few dots after his "So.....why would you want to look at fake COINS and then thru in metal detectors from China?
His comment was like I was looking into for a reason other than stated. Maybe not, but I'm pretty good at reading between the "dots" and don't like open ended sentences like that adding something. If you have a comment, say it. Don't start problems inferring things I never said anything about! Like me "buying coins" that was added piece on his own he added between the metal detector he knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
checked, I thought I posted this already. The accounts are real in China from mine lab. Now weather or not mine lab is just having China make the plastic and a couple switches or not I don't know. Sounds like a worker at a sub contracted mine lab company is grabbing a empty mine lab and taking it to his friends work down the block that does circuits and has him throw in a few cheap thing that will work. Then opens up a account with only 2 available and sends you a POS. They are not the quality or dialed in like the ones that sell here it sounds like from people in here. Very possible. If that's the fact, that's just as bad as selling a fake coin, in fact worse a coin is 1300.00. Mine labs go for 5000.00 on eBay. Thats grand theft and a few other felonies. Not to mention your reputation. No way now I looked into it. I didn't know mine labs were that much, never looked to be honest. Just knew the name.

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't even going to reply to this thread again until I seen my name mentioned in a bad light. So here goes...

its not, that's the good sales. It's people that order these fakes and sell em as real that are trash. Maybe you are reading my response to member duggymmup. He kinda put a few dots after his "So.....why would you want to look at fake COINS and then thru in metal detectors from China?
His comment was like I was looking into for a reason other than stated. Maybe not, but I'm pretty good at reading between the "dots" and don't like open ended sentences like that adding something. If you have a comment, say it. Don't start problems inferring things I never said anything about! Like me "buying coins" that was added piece on his own he added between the metal detector he knows what I'm talking about.
First of all my question was legit as per your original post. Key word... ORIGINAL! I don't look for problems but if I see a potential one, I'll call it out. Next, you just edited your original post this morning (as well as others) at 4:25 am and added the"if they are real".
The proof is right here below.

By your original comment not having that little phrase at the end of it, it did seem like you were interested in buying fake Chinese crap for a less than legitimate reason. Does it not?
Maybe you should proof read your posts before you post them, instead of editing them 2 days later. From now on I'll know to quote your each and every reply before commenting since you seem to want to nit pick me after you backtrack on your original statements and edit them to put you in a better light. The name is diggummup by the way, not duggymmup.

Here is your original quote cached from google, 2 days ago before you edited it this morning-

You can find !anything! In China wholesale companies!

I was surprised after I hooked my business account on a few China export companies to find you litterly can find anything you mind can think of for cheap! I couldn't believe what I saw! I'm never ordering anything off eBay again that is gold. Not that I did anyways I always order from AMPEX but they even have THAT name non-magnetic copper with a heavy coat of 24k. And in package to boot. NEVER ORDER GOLD OR SILVER OFF EBAY! I was shocked. With my business licence and account metal detectors made in China, Japan etc are half off the current price here. No min lots. Some even 1/3 off retail price. I talked to a manufacturer today. I might be in a new line of work here.

Seems you are one of the few that didn't know China makes fake everything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First of all my question was legit as per your original post. Key word... ORIGINAL! I don't look for problems but if I see a potential one, I'll call it out. Next, you just edited your original post this morning (as well as others) at 4:25 am and added the "if they are real".
The proof is right here below.

By your original comment not having that little phrase at the end of it, it did seem like you were interested in buying fake Chinese crap for a less than legitimate reason. Does it not?
Maybe you should proof read your posts before you post them, instead of editing them 2 days later. From now on I'll know to quote your each and every reply before commenting since you seem to want to nit pick me after you backtrack on your original statements and edit them to put you in a better light. The name is diggummup by the way, not duggymmup.

Here are your original quotes cached from google, 2 days ago before you edited it this morning-

www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/502277-you-can-find-anything-china-wholesale-companies.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us]You can find !anything! In China wholesale companies![/url]

I was surprised after I hooked my business account on a few China export companies to find you litterly can find anything you mind can think of for cheap! I couldn't believe what I saw! I'm never ordering anything off eBay again that is gold. Not that I did anyways I always order from AMPEX but they even have THAT name non-magnetic copper with a heavy coat of 24k. And in package to boot. NEVER ORDER GOLD OR SILVER OFF EBAY! I was shocked. With my business licence and account metal detectors made in China, Japan etc are half off the current price here. No min lots. Some even 1/3 off retail price. I talked to a manufacturer today. I might be in a new line of work here.

I had no problem reading it and chasing it took nothing away from my comment. If I see a comment I call it out. This auto correct feature does some things however selling coins was never mentioned. As in my post, I stated maybe not. However.....

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So... Why would you want to buy fake gold coins and knock off detectors from China?

I was just wondering the same thing...

Better yet...
Why buy ANYTHING from China ?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
"...and for that reason, I'm out."

I purchased a $10 phone case from Amazon the other day.

I purchased a $15 fuel electric pump from eBay a couple of years ago.

Anything over $50 get's purchased from a reputable dealer or known person.

All my detectors were purchased from authorized dealers. I've not lost a second of detecting time because I'm using a knock-off POS.

When it's too good to be true...

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And no, I don't by "crap" Wholesale is completely different. Every store in America doesn't pay retail. The second question. How could it seem like I was interested when I posted "NEVER ORDER GOLD OR SILVER OFF EBAY" that seems pretty clear to me that I'm not buying or selling coins. Maybe wrong but "all caps" and the word "never" seems pretty clear. No need to get upset, fighting on a forum is pretty lame and probably against the rules.
I have no problems with you, i probably overreacted a little...But at least now I know I wasn't wrong in my thinking either because you clarified what I suspected. Being in sales, I didn't want any seeds planted in people's minds that were not there.
I made the post thinking I could help someone out buying two detectors originally. Later on I thought wow why the mark up in the USA? I'm in the wrong business. But like all things too good to be true it was or maybe it isn't. I don't think anyone really can be sure.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had no problem reading it and chasing it took nothing away from my comment. If I see a comment I call it out. This auto correct feature does some things however selling coins was never mentioned. As in my post, I stated maybe not. However.....

No one's fighting. This is a conversion.

The words "maybe not" never appeared in your original post.

Also, auto correct does not edit or ad phrases to peoples replies, sorry. If I read you wrong then so be it.
When you start a thread talking about how you can find anything in China for cheap including their fake ampex gold, and how you will never buy gold off ebay again (not that you ever did? :icon_scratch: yet you mention it twice in past tense), then in the next breath you mention your business license/account and a new line of work selling Chinese/Japanese detectors, well that sounds a little funny to me.

Now, if you had added the "if they are real" in your original post, then I would not have replied to this thread, other than to say don't buy anything from China, especially pm's or metal detectors.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah G.I.B that's what I just typed. But some things have a pretty high mark up too. Car parts being one of them and firearms another. Having a FFL I get way better deals for friends and family on pistols etc direct buy at least 20%. Sometimes they run specials and they can be up to 75%. I was buying tons of .380 pistols for people at $25 last year it was crazy.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
We can no longer NOT buy Chinese products.

I busted an EZ-out the other day. First use, out of the box.

Took it right back to Home Depot, got an exchange.

Were there any tools of this type NOT made in China.

...aaahhhhh nope. I can only imagine the hotels in China are filled with American buyers from all our major companies.

American's are idiots.

We would rather buy a $10 toaster 5 times from Walmart than buy one $40 toaster from Ohio.

I buy local at every opportunity- but it's difficult.

OP
OP
4Strokes1Pick&Poke

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It just floors me they can do that with no consequence. I'm mad, they got me I'm sure. I hope not, it was a power seller with a store and 12345 feedbacks but idk. Gold and silver Has always been sold at least spot value on eBay, everywhere else charges over spot. When I didn't have it I wanted it and now I have it I can't sell it lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread