Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My neighbor gave me a top notch night vision scope. Not the kind for a gun, has a head mount and you can see in pitch black. Won't be snuck up on anymore.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
As we decimate natural habitat for profits the critters will have more interaction with us.

The simple answer here in Florida is to run over the panthers with cars and trucks and shoot the black bears.

Tourists and snowbirds feed the gators and then when they go home we are left with hungry gators unafraid of humans.

Take little muffin for a walk around the pond in the evening (off leash of course)

See Muffin crap by the pond. See Muffin get surprised. See gator eat Muffin. Kill gator.

ahhhh- the circle of life.

Yes, the invasion is here, and it is us.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the only Cougar I like.
Marvin
9k=
images

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an Impala, and I do believe it could possibly outrun the cougar.

G.I.B., tastes like chicken? Pets and alligators mix well, after they're eaten of course.

That's why I like it up here, but my pets always stay indoors. Hope I don't look like a tasty snack to a cougar.

mnruxpin

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm in Maryland, north of Baltimore and south of Philly. Not your usual cougar territory.
could be some dumba$$ bought it as a cub and then let it go in the woods when it got too big for his apartment....we have a few cougars in Minnesota, very rare to see them tho

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what we used to think and that is what the gov't said when I called aways back. Those cubs grew up, found others outside and make cute little mountain lion babies.

A local wildlife guru got way too close to a mom mountain lion with a couple babies not far from here a few years ago...she didn't get hurt, but last thing I want is to find that momma in the woods any day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread