Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet !
I'm guessing you mean the estimated Trillion Dollar Treasure Chamber ?

no guarantee on experts, but ask :thumbsup:

We do have many members here who enjoy being helpfull

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet...
Please post some photographs of the items in question along with clear close up photos of markings.
Also...
Please specify the dimensions.

OP
OP
M

metha

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did u read about the last Chamber??

OP
OP
M

metha

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vault with no lock... made of steel.... I want to know about that... what might be behind it?? Archeologists say they can't open without some spells... and then after some days they buried the news... can u read that and tell me about it

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vault with no lock... made of steel.... I want to know about that... what might be behind it?? Archeologists say they can't open without some spells... and then after some days they buried the news... can u read that and tell me about it

LOL on Spells :tongue3: I'll have to research that

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=2]The Mysterious Last Door At Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Breaking News[/h]
Amazing legend!!
THE MYSTERIOUS LAST DOOR AT PADMANABHASWAMY TEMPLE.
(A SECRET DOOR IN THIS TEMPLE IS HOLDING SECRET KNOWLEDGE ....THE ONLY SNAG IS, IT HAS BEEN LOCKED BY SOUND WAVES FROM A SECRET CHANT LOST IN TIME!!)​

The Mysterious Last Door At Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Breaking News

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm not one to believe in Spells :tongue3: But My guess there should be some Nice Treasures in there Also :thumbsup:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would maybe start by playing the Beatles' White Album, backwards.
============================================================

Attachments

• 9148130.jpg
    9148130.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 69

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm...trying to figure out what is inside a secret vault that is half-way around the world? A guessing game at best.

As for the chant, MOST of the "locks" throughout history have been some sort of mechanical puzzle. Sometimes it means moving one or more pieces in an unexpected way. Sometimes it means pressing certain button or pulling/pushing certain levers. Sometimes there is a key - a removable piece that must be in place in order to open the vault. And sometimes, it was a combination of one or more.

I'm certain there is a sound, logical way to gain access into the vault. If not, there ARE modern tools that could be used to basically bypass all codes/keys/buttons and get inside. Depending on how well the gov't is trusted, they may try to gain that access and simply tell people the historical significance of what was found, as there was not much of value.

As for "what" is inside, all any of us could do is guess - the same thing that you can do. Better to focus on gaining access to the vault with minimal destruction, and then just accept what you find. Might be just a safe room - a bunker to go to in times of political conflict. It might hold treasures. Might have secret documents. No way of knowing without actually getting inside - well, I shouldn't say that. GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) and other such technologies could help to a certain extent in knowing what is on the other side of the wall/door.

OP
OP
M

metha

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say it's secured with some spells. Hope u read about it. I want to know what's behind that door. But I can't do anything :(

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, sometimes curiosity really does kill a cat. :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, sometimes curiosity really does kill a cat. :laughing7:
Very interesting mystery, indeed. I thought I heard someone calling the cat, LOL.

Does it possibly contain, as rumored, an actual vimana and the weapon capable of scorching the earth?
If such a discovery was uncovered, how would the ppl/gov't of India handle such a thing?

As far as opening the door with vibrations, then Ohm/Om would be the logical first guess. Could it be from a certain megahertz vibration, 432 theta, 528 solfeggio, 936...... try the HU chant.....can't hurt, but who knows? :dontknow:

Those Indians writings, the language, words, they are really difficult to grasp and fully comprehend. There are many writings, still yet to be deciphered.
I would also wonder, if some of the dowsers or remote viewers, would be able to "see", what could possibly lie behind the door?

I do believe there is true knowledge, just don't know how to figure it out. :icon_scratch:
This is an interesting read, imo.

Flying Machines in Old India

I would love to see and learn more. Please do share pics and good luck.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
They say it's secured with some spells. Hope u read about it. I want to know what's behind that door. But I can't do anything :(

Metha, anyone who's saying this, has probably been watching one-too-many re-runs of Raiders of the Lost Ark movie.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called Baghdad. Spoke to Ali Baba.
He said that a magical chant that always worked for him is:
"OPENSAYSAME"