Peralta Latin Heart (Lost D Mine

Bill S

May 22, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone out there a Dutchhunter or interested in The Lost D Mine ? Anyone familiar with the 1845 Peralta Skin Map. Peralta Stones. ? So many stories. So many I found it's !!! The Main AZ Peralta Mine was not in the Superstitions. The Peralta Stones and the 1845 Peralta Skin Map are to an area N of Phoenix 60ish miles. All other maps are nonsense ! A friend and myself have figured it out. Google Conquistador Mine 16:20. We titled it so because they were there first !! Look for yourself. Need Xray Equip. 99.9 pct of everything there is on the subject is nonsense !!! If you have a little $$$ and want in on a "HOLY SHEEITER" just check the video. Is The LD and The Peralta Mine one in the same ? I HAVE SEEN BOWLING BALL SIZED CHUNKS OF QUARTZ THAT CAME FROM THIS SPOT 25 to 75 PCT GOLD !!!! One was 71 pounds ! Is there a Giant Stash at the Site ? If you have or can use ground p radar equipment lets go ! Serious biz. I may not be able to go, BUT , I know ! After you watch the Video, which IS THE FIRST FACTUAL THING EVER, on this subject, give me a call or send a text. Bill 480-528-5056. Serious responses only please ! email [email protected]

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Any pictures you care to post here of the Quartz w/gold ?
You Can Do That.gif

OP
OP
B

Bill S

May 22, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have. Was back in '79. They weren't mine ! I've known this for 40 years. It is one of Waltz' spots. There may be a stash or 2 in the Supers. But there isn't a mine that has enough gold to fill a tooth. It was a conquistadorian stash place at first. Did waltz find one? I heard tales from old timers that new. Waltz got his gold at the spot north of PHX and others in this area. The weavers needle and all of it was part of his hoodwink. Check the vid Bro. THE FIRST FACTUAL LOST D OR AZ PERALTA MINE INFO EVER !!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

Bill S

May 22, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF your're game. Jump onboard. IT's a HOLY SHEEITER INDEED. Is there a CAVERNUM of GOLD, like on the Latin Heart ? I know.

OP
OP
B

Bill S

May 22, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay in touch if you want. God Bless.

Top Member Reactions