Should be back soon

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife had been bed bound since last January, and I've had her at home, taking care of her. That gave me very little time for anything else. She quietly passed away in her sleep on May 15th, and I'm getting on top of all the stuff that has to be done for her estate. Myself and her family are sad that she is gone, but her quality of life at the end was zip. She had advanced dementia, and her legs were paralyzed, and my crippled up old body couldn't get her from the bed into a wheel chair. She was a devout Christian, and we know she is in a better place, but I still miss her. I'm going to get away for a couple of weeks, will be taking lots of pictures, and should be back to posting and joining in again in the near future.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May the comfort of the Lord be with you in your time of loss. Praying for you and the family.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You seem to be handling the death quite well. It is a blessing when someone dear passes when there is not quality of life remaining. My heart goes out to you. Take all the time you need, and if you should reminisce, concentrate on the the good times.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear... and I am sorry for your loss.
Take care man...
Look forward to your return... AND those pictures.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; May God Bless You and Yours during these times. My Condolences. God Bless. PEACE:RONB

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So sorry for your loss. It hurts to lose someone, but I truly believe we will see our loved ones again...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sir, I can most certainly understand your lose at this time. My heart goes out to you and I wish you the best through this time period. I truly (I promise) have tears running down my face sir now for you. Two of them are for my daughter and grandson and the rest are for you and family. But I am glad to hear that she died peacefully in her sleep... My best wishes to you sir.... Brad

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Godspeed, Bosnmate. You can add my prayers as well.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Words can hardly express my feelings for your loss. May GOD bless you and help you through these trying times.
Marvin

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prayers for you and those you love!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions