austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Or a University of Texas Longhorn Cap, except when I used to wear my "Que Mires Pendejo" cap...

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I buy my hats at yard sales and thrift stores. If Fisher research labs wants me to wear a hat with their logo, they'd give me one. I refuse to pay $15 for a hat to advertise for anyone.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, ladies do not detect, or is it that they do not ever wear hats when they detect? I am confused.

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Got a ****load of caps from a friend. Have been wearing most of them since. Only have a problem with one from B.C. about a "damn" seagull.

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 I wear, USAF Veteran or Desert Storm Veteran.

U.B.

Apr 27, 2015
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wear a blue cap with the gold Navy "N" on the front. I bought it in the NEX, at Great Lakes, when my son graduated basic training 6 years ago. It's my favorite. Like Loco-Digger, I don't pay to advertise for anyone.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
State Police cap I bought at a yard sale. Don't get many complaints when I wear that one.

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
I prefer my boonie cover in sun and rain. The ball cap I wear is desert camo w/a hawkeye patch on it. Winter weather I swap for a basic black knit cap.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
With my red haired balding head I have to wear a cap or suffer a burn! Usually I wear one of those free hats companies give away just to get their name out in the general public. I think it was last year sometime when TH made a post stating Kellyco was having a sale on

Kellyco All Around Hat - Olive / Black- Kellyco

for a great price - so I ordered one.

I wore it for the first time Saturday for about 3 1/2 hours in the water. No burnt head or neck! So, that'll be what I'll wear in the water from now on (mostly).

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wear a Daiwa fishing cap from the 1980's. Used to do a lot of bass fishing back in the day. One of the few caps I've found that actually fits my enormous head! LOL!

DSC05779.JPG

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dew rag or another type of skull cap.Sweat bands in them and easily washable.Almost all have skulls on them, it keeps the what you doing?Down to a manageable amount.I figure if you look like the person you would cross to the other side of the road to avoid.Play it to the max and use it . 080.jpg Actually a teddy bear.:laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dew rag or another type of skull cap.Sweat bands in them and easily washable.Almost all have skulls on them, it keeps the what you doing?Down to a manageable amount.I figure if you look like the person you would cross to the other side of the road to avoid.Play it to the max and use it . View attachment 1322367 Actually a teddy bear.:laughing7:

I don't know if I'd answer the door if you were knocking to get permission. I try to look as non threatening as possible when I am looking for permissions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread