Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your ATP purchase - the ATP is the best machine in it's price range and there have been many fantastic finds posted by detectorist using one. Might consider buying the 5"X8" coil for high trashy areas which mine has darn near the same depth as the 8.5"X11" - I use the Pro mode zero most of the time & sometimes the Pro coins mode. If you don't have a coin & trash garden you might consider puting one in, I use discarded jewelry in mine also. Anyway thanks for sharing your good news & I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

OP
OP
heymirth

heymirth

Aug 19, 2015
Just North of Detroit
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your ATP purchase - the ATP is the best machine in it's price range and there have been many fantastic finds posted by detectorist using one. Might consider buying the 5"X8" coil for high trashy areas which mine has darn near the same depth as the 8.5"X11" - I use the Pro mode zero most of the time & sometimes the Pro coins mode. If you don't have a coin & trash garden you might consider puting one in, I use discarded jewelry in mine also. Anyway thanks for sharing your good news & I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing

Texas ED

What's a trash garden or coin garden.
It sounds like something to just learn the AT Pro? Sounds and settings at home instead of out in the field?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread