BE PART OF A HUGE PROJECT!!!

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A huge turtle rock  formation.JPG DSC08294.JPG DSC08314.JPG DSC08337.JPG DSC08370.JPG DSC08379.JPG Left side under the dead waterfalls.JPG V sign in a hill overlooking the river; right side from the waterfalls.JPG A huge turtle rock  formation.JPG

I need someone who have the expertise in treasure hunting (deleted by mod for rule violation)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are we?? What are we looking at. And what is the treasure were looking for

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there gold in them thar hills!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, I'll finance it. Send me the details.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well that is certainly enough to convince me, give me your routing and account numbers

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
OK, I'll finance it. Send me the details.

well that is certainly enough to convince me, give me your routing and account numbers

I must not understand, What exactly, beside rock faces, am I looking at?

Haha, well I'm going to be careful here, lest I be accused of "mocking" or "insulting" etc... (hence violating T'net rules). But since you guys already went first, ok: I'll venture this is someone from the Philippines.

Seems that over there, they're convinced that any funny squibble marks on rocks means "certain treasures". And if you claim it's just "random" or "natural" or just "random graffiti " meaning nothing, they will then launch into stories of how the Japanese camped or passed by there during the war. Hence, of course, meaning certain Yamashita treasure.

Again, not "mocking", but .... just saying I bet that's where this is going.

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I volunteer....what map do i need to use, and what am i looking for?

thisunknown

Jun 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello guys! I guess you better sure that in that place you are the owner or if not you will be penalty by a trespassing,but i tell you guys that rock is a clue to what you seek but better have read all the signs what is behind the rock it is dangerous to enter it without reading the signs

This is just a reminder and good luck guys!

Can i ask what country it is and where part of the country it is? email me at [email protected]

maybe i can help you out there

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_digger, as per TreasureNet rules you can not use TNet to solicit funds or financial backing.....

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Tom,

Yes you are right, I am proud to say that I am from the Philippines. I think you have bad experience dealing with some of my countrymen in terms of treasures buried here. Yamashita treasure you've mentioned is just a part of the north stories of my country i am from the south particularly here in Mindanao close to Davao province,. I think you need to read WWII history before you say something, specifically here in my country. Or maybe you can do this simple thing, try to check the globe and look on it, analyze it and ask yourself this question, where will japanese have their stop over before going to JAPAN?

Yes your not mocking but it seems to me that your a racist... Anyway, i am not forcing you to believe ME. instead i am inviting you to come here for you to see, what i am talking about here, and let see how your expertise works!..

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you are right! this is still related to my previous post.. Do you think you can help us sir?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread