Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet, I am up in Lorain County Ohio. GL & HH

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNET Jeffrey & thanks for joining up with us - what kind of machine are you using? Anyway I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

OP
OP
J

jeffrey1215

Jun 20, 2016
Portage county, OH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNET Jeffrey & thanks for joining up with us - what kind of machine are you using? Anyway I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

hah, thanks. I am using Bounty Hunter TK4 as I just start to hunt. It is good so. I am sure that I will throw more bucks on hunting later, lol

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the best forums IN THE WORLD! MapQuest informed me that I am 3 hours from you in Allen County......so...Best of luck to you and HH!

OP
OP
J

jeffrey1215

Jun 20, 2016
Portage county, OH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the best forums IN THE WORLD! MapQuest informed me that I am 3 hours from you in Allen County......so...Best of luck to you and HH!

It is nice to hear from you. I am sure I will be enjoyed by the best forum IN THE WORLD?HH and good luck on your hunting too.

red fox bob

Feb 23, 2016
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will see you never have a bad day when you are out hunting.It's not always in what you find . Enjoy the outdoors . Welcome to Tnet & good luck in your hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread