confederate treasure oklahoma

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the confederate treasure is the treasure that the conderate army runsack in different states in the usa the conderate army runsack the state of virginia ,oklahoma,and west virginia during the civil war so the where about of the stolen treasure of the confederate army in in this three states what is your opinion on this my friends

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Doubt it seriously...:dontknow:

Austin, you're not suggesting for a second, that treasure-legends and camp-fire stories go awry with telephone game and superstition, are you ? SAY IT ISN"T SO !

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read those books.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Austin, you're not suggesting for a second, that treasure-legends and camp-fire stories go awry with telephone game and superstition, are you ? SAY IT ISN"T SO !

I saw this Top Ten list of Missing Treasures on youtube. Not even close to being entertaining. I'm almost 68, have turned into a curmudgeon(?) according to my friends and am too old to believe in fairy tales, well, except for Peter Pan and Dobie's treasure tales. Check out this youtube site all these postings came from...

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunno what treasure you refer to, but no human could carry a rucksack full of gold or silver, the confederates were stone cold broke, I wouldn't get my hopes up about any of these tales having any factual content.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread