All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pitcher, Impressed with overall baseball skills, most impressed with her pitching. Pitched in the cal ripken tournament, Shut out with three hits, reached her pitch limit and had to be taken out.
When the coach went to the mound to take her out the opposition team came out of the dugout, lined third base line and tipped their hats to her. At the end of the game, the opposition team coach awarded the game ball to my grand-daughter.
COOL BEANS!.....Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Rusty, another girl is trying to be the first in major league baseball, so we shall see what happens .....Joe McDonough

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hope she makes it

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Oregon Viking.....Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks AARC It amazing to see her strike out the big boys and their reaction. I was fortunate to see her hit a home run against a hard throwing pitcher this spring and the look on his face was priceless!.....Joe Mcdonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all my fellow members of T-Net, Will happily let you know how this works out. Fall ball will be at least seven tournament on the east coast.....Joe McDonough

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A pitcher?
Wow!!
I was a pitcher in high school. the hardest position in my opinion...
So what kinda speed on her fast ball?

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better than the boys and a curve ball to finish the deal. I should add NO FEAR!....Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All, up-date on Akira, she has committed to play in seven tournaments this fall with U.S. Elite baseball. Cool Beans Baby!.....Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, Latest update on Akira, tomorrow she plays in the Cal Ripken Tournament for U. S. Elite Baseball, last year she was presented the game ball at the same tournament by the opposing coach who said she was the MVP of the Game.
Really excited to she how she does with the big boys. If anyone is lucky enough to be at the games, please give me an update, Thanks.....Joe McDonough

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread