Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone get Arthur Carlson on the phone and get this thing done!

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 46

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hopefully monday

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hopefully monday

Sweeeeeeet man. I'm pretty excited to see some of the colonial finds people have made in the past. Who's going to be the honorary first poster....Brad? Since it was his idea? Iron Patch since he's got the coolest detecting suit? Bill D since he's a famous colonial author? As long as I start the 8th thread I'll be happy. In all seriousness I think this will really reinvigorate a few members and help to get that passion back up

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweeeeeeet man. I'm pretty excited to see some of the colonial finds people have made in the past. Who's going to be the honorary first poster....Brad? Since it was his idea? Iron Patch since he's got the coolest detecting suit? Bill D since he's a famous colonial author? As long as I start the 8th thread I'll be happy. In all seriousness I think this will really reinvigorate a few members and help to get that passion back up

And if it doesn't happen we will just start a thread somewhere.

PS: I'll be machine gun posting posts 6,7,8,9 and 10. :laughing7:

OP
OP
OutdoorAdv

OutdoorAdv

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2013
East Coast - USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Wont be me! Its been in the high 90's the past week with heat indexes in the 110 area... no end in sight either. Compounded with work travel and vacation travel, it's going to be at least another week before I can get back out. I can't take credit for this either... the idea stemmed from a conversation with Bill and if I remember correctly, he came up with the idea.... and it was such a great one, that I wrote this post! I'm very excited for this new area and look forward to adding some content there. I will make it my first stop on my tnet visits.

Thank you Jeff and TH.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wont be me! Its been in the high 90's the past week with heat indexes in the 110 area... no end in sight either. Compounded with work travel and vacation travel, it's going to be at least another week before I can get back out. I can't take credit for this either... the idea stemmed from a conversation with Bill and if I remember correctly, he came up with the idea.... and it was such a great one, that I wrote this post! I'm very excited for this new area and look forward to adding some content there. I will make it my first stop on my tnet visits.

Thank you Jeff and TH.

No digging for me until Oct... but I do have a fair bit of stuff to draw from and post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread