amber room panelsfinal resting places

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi there my friends the final resting places of the amber panels is in germany this was said by my grand farther in 1992 when he read about this amber room because my grand farther is also a treasure hunter he said the resting places of the amber room is in germany because he is also a psychic and he has a oracle that tells him where are other treasure found like for instance the diamond mines in the world and also gold mines of the world and also oil mine in the world his oracle is a angel name khalifa he is the only one that the angel talk to and he also know the future events that well happen when he was still alive he has two oracles one angel and one dwarf he is the only one they talk too but he introduce to me the dwarf oracle so same days goes by the oracle talks and tell me other treasure that not yet been found i inherited the other oracle the oracle dwarf told my grand farther that the col. that told the secret location of the japanese treasure in baguio city is true that the cemented partion of the cave of the second chamber where the gold bars where put by the japanese troops and i already went to baguio city to see the location and its true the second entrance to the second chamber was cemented and have a japanese marking of a heart in the wall and a few japanese writing

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If he knew the future, did he see his end coming ? If you inherited the dwarf oracle, does the dwarf oracle know where khalifa went ?
The Amber room is always an interesting topic as it was real.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe he know that when he will die so introduce to me the dwarf oracle before we die in 1992 ,we did not tell me were is the angel oracle when we were talking about treasure finds

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi there my friends the final resting places of the amber panels is in germany this was said by my grand farther in 1992 when he read about this amber room because my grand farther is also a treasure hunter he said the resting places of the amber room is in germany because he is also a psychic and he has a oracle that tells him where are other treasure found like for instance the diamond mines in the world and also gold mines of the world and also oil mine in the world his oracle is a angel name khalifa he is the only one that the angel talk to and he also know the future events that well happen when he was still alive he has two oracles one angel and one dwarf he is the only one they talk too but he introduce to me the dwarf oracle so same days goes by the oracle talks and tell me other treasure that not yet been found i inherited the other oracle the oracle dwarf told my grand farther that the col. that told the secret location of the japanese treasure in baguio city is true that the cemented partion of the cave of the second chamber where the gold bars where put by the japanese troops and i already went to baguio city to see the location and its true the second entrance to the second chamber was cemented and have a japanese marking of a heart in the wall and a few japanese writing
==============================================================
HUH ??
If you KNOW it is there,,,,
GO GET IT
My oracle tells me you will succeed,, but he is a JINN and you really can't trust those Jinns ya know.
NOW the dwarf oracle (we call them little people" to be nice) might be on to something,,,those little people are pretty sly though.
He might lead you to it and have you dig it up then put a spell on you so you just give it to him.
(They do that you know) Just letting you know,,
GOOD LUCK

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Maybe the Dwarf is not a Dwarf, but in fact a Leprechaun. Be careful of them as they like to play tricks. Or one of the 7 Dwarfs, Didn't they work in a mine? Was it a gold mine?

Anywho, best of luck, if you found the site and signs, then you are well on your way. Word of advice though, posting info on a world wide site about you finding such is not often a good idea. You never know who is listening or reading your posts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for the amber room panels my friend skippy sh13 the amber room panels is for the future investment if ever i am not busy i might go to germany to see the site where the amber panels where hiddden then i tell you if i got the amber panels in the pocket and show here in treasure net the picture for now its for the future investment

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
about the dwarf Dr Syn he is a good dwarf thanks for the tip about dwarf my friend Dr Syn

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
for the amber room panels my friend skippy sh13 the amber room panels is for the future investment if ever i am not busy i might go to germany to see the site where the amber panels where hiddden then i tell you if i got the amber panels in the pocket and show here in treasure net the picture for now its for the future investment

As far as an "Investment", I can't see that happening, this will be contested in court for sure.

This was copied from an article called Ancient Origins April 25, 2016
" The museum in Mamerki (in German: Mauerwald) recently reported that they have discovered an unknown room measuring 3 meters (9.84 ft.) long and 2 meters (6.56 ft.) wide. Using geo-radar, they say that they’ve found a secret hidden place located inside an old wartime bunker.
"After 60 years of hunting for the missing Amber Room, a magnificent treasure stolen by the Nazis, a museum in Poland suggests that they know where is it located. This is the second time within a year that rumors have run rampant about the treasure being located in Poland."

In short, The Amber Room's possible resting place is continually popping up with no tangible evidence, just speculation to date. I hope that it is found in my life time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe i would of not get the total amount of the amber room panel maybe a percent of the find because of government of were you found it and the owner of the amber room the russia government big conflict

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe the russian government may pay the location of the amber room panel that maybe may investment who know they might pay the location of the amber room panel the russian government

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys posting video clip replies owe me a new lap top. I just spewed my drink. rotflmas

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i give you clues where is the amber room panels located its in the bavarian state of germany

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if ever i till the exact location of the amber panels many treasure hunters well go to germany to find the amber panels for now its in bavaria state of germany

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions