Telling about treasures?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
What? Who was that again?? ...Got an address on there? Profile?? Portfolio?? Next of kin?? :laughing9:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Yes... he did GREAT. And someday we'll all hear about it (take a chill pill and wait... maybe). It's all up to him to share when he can or wants.

But I can promise you this... Their are everyday folks on this site and others who would LOVE TO SHARE their finds... but DON"T want, wish or desire the attention because they are to big to share if exposed to the "world". But I'd love to see them all....

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya i told him i want a signed book when he gets around to writing one.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to valuable finds I don't kiss and tell, I show off the trinkets etc, but the real ones get sold quietly and only my buyer sees them, hell I don't even show the wife!

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and a BH 505 that I let friends and relatives I don't like use.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never felt the need to talk or brag about any finds. I live in a State that has some very broad laws pertaining to artifacts over 50 years old of any nature being the property of the State of New York. So I'm older than the coins. Hunting on Public Property or Private Property doesn't mean you just own it. If the State deems it an archeological find whether it's on your property or not the State can step in. New York also has laws pertaining to gold and there is infact gold in N.Y.S. but it all belongs to the State of N.Y. It would be rather unwise mentioning any gold prospecting in N.Y. and that is why you never hear about it. There is just no need to draw attention to yourself because no good can come of it no matter where you live.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread