San Antonio BOLO

thekspapa

Jul 11, 2016
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000, mine lab 305, at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings all! My family and I were visiting the Alamo yesterday from Tulsa. While we were there, some lowlifes broke into our truck and stole all of our luggage. How does someone take 12 bags and a cooler at 130 pm from paid parking, 2 blocks from the Alamo, and no one saw a thing? We were only gone from the truck 1 hour!
Anyway, the bolo is for 2 pinpointers that was in my suitcase. There's one black one and a "carrot", both Garret's. I really don't think I'll get them back, but I gotta hope. Long story shorter, we came back home after we talk to the police. We were going to see the ocean when we left San Antonio.
This was one of my favorite things to see. How many people today would cross this line? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470456923.160428.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe someone who works in the paid parking lot is in on looting cars.

People do really dumb things that defy explanation, it seems to have greatly increased lately.

OP
OP
T

thekspapa

Jul 11, 2016
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree. There's one guy that we suspected, he may not have actually done it, but he tipped someone off. Wormy *******! Im sorry, can I say that? Anyway, we probably won't be going back to San Antonio for a long time.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its too bad a few people ruin it for everyone else.
Have to protect ourselves from all sides anymore.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry to read of your experience at the Alamo. Some people don't know where the center of the universe is and do these things to good people.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
The lot have cameras?

OP
OP
T

thekspapa

Jul 11, 2016
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks rusty.
Gib no. But they have them across the street at an office building. Who knows if the police will check them. They did take a few fingerprints tho. I should have known the place was sketchy, because two guys working on the payment machine got in there Honda car with a bicycle rack on it and left. The cc machine still didn't work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread